61

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT DOING THE KISSING SCENE!?!". Pablo screamed at Yoongi. 'I'm not kissing Jimin if he didn't give his permission". Yoongi says calmly. 'I'M THE DIRECTOR!". Pablo screamed. 'Well I'm not kissing you so...". Yoongi shrugged. 'I am going to kill you". Pablo growled coldly. 'Already dead inside and out, so what are you killing?". Yoongi asked.

'SOMEONE GET ME SOMEONE TO KISS JIM...". 'Ready!".

 'Ready!"

'Wow". Everyone gasped at Jimin while Yoongi just stared at him. 'So fucking beautiful'. Yoongi covered his face to hide his blush. Jimin saw Yoongi cover his face and he tilts his head. 'Are you o...". 'Jimin!!!". Jimin turned to Pablo. 'What's the matter?". Jimin asked. 'Yoongi needs your permission to kiss you". Pablo said. 'Really?". Jimin says. 'I know! Its ridiculous!". Pablo continues to rant and Jimin looks at Yoongi again.

'He wants my permission?". Jimin couldn't help but smile at that. Jimin walks over to Yoongi and taps his shoulder. 'O-oh... H-hi Jim...". 'I give you permission". Jimin said. 'Re-really?". Yoongi says and Jimin nodded. 'Umm... I still...". 'We got a movie!". Pablo claps. 'Jimin, my radiant Angel, please take your place". Pablo said. 'Ok". Jimin went to sit on set. 'Wait! I still don't feel right about doing this!". Yoongi yells and Pablo grabbed his collar.

'If you continue to waste my Queens time, I'm going gut you then I'm going to chop up your brother, is that what you want Yoongi? You want me to kill both you and your brother?". Pablo asked. 'N-no si-sir". Yoongi gulped. 'Then... Get out of my face". Pablo growled and Yoongi ran on the set. 'Y'ALL MAKE MY BABY SHINE UP THERE!". Pablo shouted at the make-up team. 'And what about Mr. Min?". One person asked.

'What about him?". Pablo scoffed. 'I just thought...". 'You're wasting my time!". Pablo yells in a high pitched voice. 'This is one of the biggest scene of the movie... Don't waste my time!". Pablo shouts. 'Pabbie can we start please?". Jimin says giggling. 'Of course cutie!". Pablo smiled. 'He's scary". Yoongi shivered. 'He's still the best director out there". Jimin said and Yoongi looks at him.

'I...". 'Its going to be ok Yoongi". Jimin smiled at him. 'I can see how uncomfortable you are with the kissing scene but I'm ok and thank you for asking... I appreciate that". Jimin says. 'You're welcome". Yoongi smiled. 'Yes! Keep that intimacy!". Pablo squealed. 'Ready!". Pablo shouts.

"Action!".