83

Jimin woke up in feeling pain in his back and lower body. "I couldn't handle it". Jimin groaned trying to sit up but hissed in pain. 'Ow". Jimin pouted. "Jimin? Baby? You woke?". Jimin shot daggers at the door. 'I can feel you glaring at the door". Jimin rolled his eyes hearing Yoongi laugh. 'What is it Yoongi?". Jimin says and Yoongi walked in. 'I brought you something". Yoongi said.

 Yoongi said

Jimin blushed seeing the roses especially. 'Than-thank you". Jimin covered his face. 'You're welcome". Yoongi kissed Jimin's head. 'Umm... Can you move?". Yoongi asked and Jimin glared at him. 'Guess that's a no". Yoongi rubbed his neck. 'I would say sorry but you asked for it". Yoongi said. 'And you could have went easier". Jimin hissed. 'Hard is hard, there is no easy way". Yoongi grins.

'My hate". Jimin sighed. 'Come, I'll help you". Yoongi said. 'I could... Mmm". Jimin lets out a moan when Yoongi rubs his back. 'Does it feel good?". Yoongi asked. Jimin just nodded and closed his eyes. Yoongi continues to rub Jimin's back and stops when he hears light snores. Yoongi looked at Jimin's face and smiles.

Yoongi lightly kissed Jimin on his head and moved the tray of food. Yoongi puts up a rose and tucks it behind Jimin's ear. 'A rose... Its supposed to be one of the most beautiful flower on earth and yet...". Yoongi pauses seeing Jimin smile in his sleep. 'Here you are just sleeping and you are already the most beautiful sight in the world". Yoongi said. 'I'm surprised that the rose didn't wilt because of your beauty". Yoongi adds and lays next to Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin... For giving me a chance to prove myself worthy". Yoongi kissed Jimin before closing his eyes. Jimin opens one eye and smiled happily at Yoongi.

'You're welcome".