22

Yoongi was in his office sleeping unaware that someone's been watching for the last five minutes. The person groaned and throw a pen at Yoongi. "Wake up!!!". Yoongi pops up out of his sleep and glares in the room, just for it to turn into shock.

 Yoongi pops up out of his sleep and glares in the room, just for it to turn into shock

Yoongi had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. 'Your Kym right?". Yoongi asked. 'I am". Kym replied. 'Nice to meet you Yoongi". Kym extended her hand and Yoongi carefully took it into his. 'A pleasure". Yoongi kissed the back of her hand.

'A gentleman I see". Kym giggled. 'Of course". Yoongi said. 'Now put in a good word for me". Yoongi thinks. 'Sorry yo barge in like this, but I feel like you might be a very good guy minus all the bad things I heard about your employees". Kym said. 'What they look like?". Yoongi darkly asked.

'Huh?" My blinked. 'I bet it was Chansun with his jealous ass". Yoongi scoffed. 'Attention back to me please". Kym says. 'Oh right... What do you need?". Yoongi asked. 'For you to take a test". Kym replied. 'I already passed school thanks". Yoongi huffed. 'Its a test to see if you are able to date one of us".

'Do you apply the pencils or do I have to get them myself?". Yoongi asked. Yoongi wasn't going let this chance slip threw his hands. He was get his date with Jima. 'Its a date test... So no pencils". Kym giggled. 'Come here at 9PM Friday". Kym puts a paper in front of Yoongi.

'If you have plans, cancel them". Kym said. 'I ain't got shit to do on Friday". Yoongi replied. 'Fabulous!". Kym claps. 'See you soon Yoongi". Kym smiled and walks out. Yoongi tilted his head confused. 'What did th...". Yoongi's phone cuts him off. 'Its probably Jima!". Yoongi checks his phone just to be disappointed.

Jayplayboy

Jayplayboy I have a date!!! Hahahahahahaha suck it @YoongiG

❤ 8,000,000 likes

AJungkookfanboi Aww damn it... But have fun!

JungkookBunBunna Treat her/ him right 😣

BunnyKook Remember Kookie, chivalry is important!

YoongiG Fuck you... And so do I 😉

Jayplayboy Why y'all ganging up on me for? 😢 And @YoongiG What!?!

Namdaddy @Jayplayboy @YoongiG Who did y'all kidnap?

SunnyHope @Jayplayboy @YoongiG Should I worry?

YoongiG @Namdaddy @SunnyHope Fuck you!!!

Jayplayboy Yeah! What he said! 😣

Jinlisa @Jayplayboy @YoongiG I will kill you both publicly if y'all don't treat them right 😊🔫

Taenana @Jayplayboy @YoongiG Just don't be late... Even being a second late will end everything. Just letting you too know. @SunnyHope 💜

SunnyHope @Taenana 😏💜

Yoongi puts his phone away and stuttered at the flirting. 'How dare they flirt like that". Yoongi gagged. 'Just wait til Jima dates me, I'll show them what flirting is". Yoongi chuckled. 'Hopefully the date will boost my chances". Yoongi said.

It won't...