20

Jimin was in his room bored and waiting for Kym

Jimin was in his room bored and waiting for Kym. He hasn't seen Jin in two days but he knows he's fine cause he posted not to long ago.

Jinlisa

Jinlisa To all my Beautiez out there, use this pic to diss the haters and losers. Cause my fans are royalty, nothing more and less 😘.

8,750,000 likes

JinnieisQueen Thank you my Queen 👑

JinlisaStan I will my Queen

Fanof4Queens Good, now I can use this to my friends that don't Stan y'all. 😂

Jinlisa @Fanof4Queens Why are you friends with people that don't stan us? We are the only Queens that matter. Shame how people are wasting their lives. *smh*.

Jimin giggled and put his phone on his charger but noticed that he had a DM message. "Who?". Jimin said and went to his dm's.

YoongiG
Since you didn't want to talk to me at the restaurant, I had to go perv.

Jimin had to think cause he didn't know who this guy was. 'I met tons of people, so who the fuck is this?". Jimin said. Jimin clicked on the guy's profile and groaned. 'Now I remember him". Jimin rolled his eyes and replied to him.

Jima-jams
Didn't want to talk to you then and I don't want to talk to now. Dismissed.

YoongiG
Aww, come on beautiful, I just want to talk to you.

Jima-jams
Please stop, I'm barfing and gagging at the same time. Just live your life and stay out of mines.

YoongiG
How I live my life if your not in it?

Jimin had to cover his mouth. 'I'm going to be sick". Jimin gagged. 'So am I". Jimin jumped and Kym laughed. 'What? I did knock". Kym shrugged. 'Bitch". Jimin hissed and Kym giggled. 'So... Who's Mister thirsty?". Kym asked and Jimin showed her the profile. 'Oh? He's cute". Kym said.

'Are you serious?" Jimin said. 'Yeah". Kym replied. 'That guy you showed was cute". Jimin said and Kym pulled out her phone. You think this child is cute!?!". Kym yelled.

Jayplayboy

Jayplayboy Even though I look like this, she still ignores me

Jayplayboy Even though I look like this, she still ignores me. What should I do Bunna?

❤9,000,000 likes

JungkookismyOppa Give me her name, that's what you should do 😊🔫

AJungkookBunny Drop her insta name

AJungkookfanboi Join the fun side 😉

Kookiebunna She's clearly stupid 😒 Who wouldn't like you? Leave that no body alone and date us or me 😊

"That fucking bitch!". Kym went to type something but Jimin grabbed her phone. 'Give it back!". Kym shouted. 'Kym rel...". Kym's phone dinged and they looked at it.

Jayplayboy @Kookiebunna Who the fuck do you think you are? How DARE you call her that! She's fucking stunning and if you knew who I was talking about you wouldn't have said that. Your the stupid one thinking I would even put you and date in the same sentence 😒. Take that Bunna out your name cause NO fan of mines will bully anyone.

'See! He defended you! How sweet". Jimin giggled. 'I can fight my own battles". Kym puffed out her cheeks. 'Kym'. Jimin smiled. 'Fine! That was nice, but I still don't like him". Kym huffed. 'Fine, then let's switch". Jimin said. 'Huh?". Kym looked at him. 'You get that Yoongi guy and I'll take Jungkook". Jimin held out his hand.

'Deal".