32

"What did you do?". Yoongi asked groaning. 'If you did something to anger those Queens, then die by yourself". Yoongi said. 'I-I...". Yoongi sighed. 'Spit it out Kook". 'It was accident please don't hurt me". Yoongi looked at his phone weirdly. 'Umm...". Yoongi choked out the Jimin flashed in his mind.

'Are you with Jima?". Yoongi asked coldly. 'What? No!". 'Then spit it out!". Yoongi yelled. 'I-I lost Holly...". Yoongi froze. 'Yo-yo-you lo-lost MY FUCKING DOG!!!!". Yoongi screamed. 'Yoo..". Yoongi had trouble breathing, so he hang up Jungkook. 'H-he lost my dog". Yoongi wheezed out then passed out.

'Yoongi! Hey! Get up man!". Yoongi felt someone tapping his cheek. 'Shit this isn't good... I'll call 119, Joon, give him mouth to mouth". 'Woah, I don't like him like that to put my mouth on him". 'Joon!". 'What? If your really concerned, you do it". 'I can't! That's cheating!". 'See... No one wants to do it, so just call the cops". 'You are a fucked up friend". 'So are you, and don't act like he will do the same for us"

'You don't know that!". 'Then you don't know Yoongi more then you thought". 'A-am I the only one that cares about this friendship?". 'Bitch, you might be". "You two are annoying". Yoongi said getting off the floor. 'Yoongi, I knew you could come around". Namjoon patted Yoongi on his shoulder. 'Fuck you! I heard everything!". Yoongi yelled.

'Oh? So, you know that you don't have one true friend?". Namjoon said. 'Fuck you both". Yoongi growled. 'Hey! I tried to help!". Hoseok shouted. 'And yet you didn't... You're right, you did try". Namjoon chuckled. 'I don't have time for this bullshit! I have a problem". Yoongi said. 'And that is?". Hoseok asked.

'Jungkook lost Holly".