59

"That was a big piece of information that you fail to mention!"

"That was a big piece of information that you fail to mention!". Jimin yelled. 'Yeah... I didn't know about the kiss". Kym said. 'You what?". Jimin blinked. 'I knew about the scenes, I didn't see no kiss in it". Kym says. 'Pablo...". Jimin hissed. 'Well this scene doesn't have the kiss in it". Kym said. 'But its still so intimate". Jimin says looking at the script. 'Don't worry love its not as hard as you think it is". Kym smiled.

'Says you... You're working with you boyfriend". Jimin scoffed. 'That child is NOT my boyfriend!". Kym shouted. 'Husband sorry". Jimin said. 'I hate you". Kym hissed. 'I know". Jimin giggled. 'Angel! Are you ready!". Pablo yells. 'Get in here Pablo!". Jimin shouted. 'Yes my darling?". Pablo says acting innocent. 'The kissing scene". Jimin growled. 'I know...". 'Leave it". Jimin says. 'What?". Pablo gasped.

'My Queen's a bad bitch". Kym sings. 'I will not look weak in front of my fellow Queens". Jimin huffed. 'I knew you wouldn't". Pablo smirked. 'I'll let you get ready". Pablo said. 'No I'm ready". Jimin says looking at his outfit.

'Fabulous!!!". Pablo claps. 'Come my darlings, its movie time!".

"Everyone should be ready, I gave y'all five extra minutes which I'm taking from y'all lunch break". Pablo said. 'Wh...". 'Action!".

'I remember this place". Jimin says looking around. 'Of course you do, this is where I asked you out". Yoongi chuckled. 'We were kids Chongho and I don't remember things that well". Jimin said. 'Lies, you remembered what I had for lunch in the six grade when we went on that one trip". Yoongi said. 'That one trip?". Jimin glared at him.

'We went to New York and you bought me a huge blue teddy bear and a I love Insu T-shirt". Jimin scoffed. 'See... I told you, you remember everything". Yoongi chuckled. 'Shut up". Jimin huffs and turns his head and Yoongi just stared at him. 'What is he doing?". Jungkook whispered to Kym. 'He's about to show his love for Jimin on camera". Kym smiled.

'Do you remember what I told you when we went to different colleges?". Yoongi asked. 'You said to remember all the good times we had together so I won't get lonely and so I wouldn't forget you". Jimin replied. 'Why do you ask?". Jimin questioned. 'No reason". Yoongi said. 'It was easy for me you know". Jimin says. 'Easy?". Yoongi repeats and Jimin hums. 'Every time I saw someone sleeping in class, I thought of you". Jimin giggled.

'Ha ha". Yoongi glared. 'But you did more then I told you". Jimin looks at the water. 'Every time I was sad, I hugged the teddy bear you got me... Every time I was lonely I put on the shirt you bought me and every time I missed you... I remember what you said to me". Jimin looks at Yoongi. "Even when we're far away, the day we see each other... Our love grows stronger". Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time.

'You're amazing Chongho". Jimin said. 'You made me this way". Yoongi says and the two just stared at each other. Yoongi, was standing there hearing his heart beat go fast and Jimin was confused on why his heart was going crazy. 'Insu... There's is no language out there to describe how much I love, honor and appreciate you". Yoongi says with love and Jimin noticed that.

'Chongho". Jimin said. 'I'm glad you chose me to love cause I really can't see my life without you". Yoongi said and Jimin was choking up. 'I made the right choice". Jimin said. 'Cut!". Pablo shouts and Jimin ran off set. 'Jimin!". Kym, Jin and Taehyung ran after him. Yoongi was also about to run after Jimin but Pablo grabs him. 'Trust me, he needs to think". Pablo said.

'Cause now he knows you love him".

(Sup... I've been gone but I'm back and more lazy as ever. I've been sick. I will try to be more active but that's unlikely cause, I'm pregnant... So yeah lol. I wanted my bestie Kym aka RosetheK to tell people but she said its my business and I should tell y'all myself... She's a meanie 😭. So... Bye now!)