40

Yoongi was sitting in his living room rubbing his head in silence while his friends watched him

Yoongi was sitting in his living room rubbing his head in silence while his friends watched him. "He's beating his self up". Hoseok whispered. 'Its low and high key he's fault, that's why". Namjoon whispered back. 'Umm... He's ok Yoon, I can feel it". Jungkook smiled at his brother. 'Which one?". Yoongi said.

'How are you already cheating on Jimin?". Namjoon said. 'Really?". Hoseok glared at him. 'What? I thought he was the loyal type". Namjoon shrugged. 'What do you mean which one?". Hoseok asked ignoring Namjoon. 'Holly's missing too". Yoongi stated darkly.

'Sh... I mean he is?". Namjoon said. 'Joon". Hoseok groaned. 'Holly is a god damn girls name!". Namjoon yelled. 'No one asked for your opinion!". Yoongi shouted. 'And yet I said it!". Namjoon glared. 'You were there when his brother named him! Why are you still surprised!". Hoseok yelled. 'I'm surprised he didn't change it".

Yoongi glares at Namjoon, and turned to his brother who was trying to seek out. Yoongi walked up to him and grabbed him by the throat. 'Eek!". Jungkook yelped. 'Find my fucking dog Kook before I become the only son our parents wanted". Yoongi scoffed and lets Jungkook go. 'Sh... Fuck! He's probably at the pound somewhere".

'148 HQ my ass". Hoseok rolled my eyes. 'Just talked about how Holly is a boy". Hoseok sighs. 'You can't beat me in a fight, now shut up". Namjoon said. 'Y'all can't beat me". Jungkook said smugly. 'Murder". That's all Yoongi said, and they saw him playing with a gun. 'Murder is the next resort if you don't find my fucking dog".

'Yo- you mean Kook right?". Namjoon asked nervously. 'I mean you all". Yoongi said. 'That's not...". "FIND MY FUCKING DOG!". Yoongi screamed and Namjoon and Jungkook ran out the house. 'What about Jimin?". Hoseok asked.

'I'll find him".