52

"Wa-was that to bold?"

"Wa-was that to bold?". Yoongi looked at Taehyung asking. 'Nope". Taehyung smiled. 'You did well". Taehyung said. 'But he didn't reply to me". Yoongi looked at his phone in disappointment. 'I never said he was going to". Taehyung said. 'But...". 'Next step is communication". Taehyung said. 'He blocked me". Yoongi said. 'You... He didn't block me". Taehyung smirked.

'Ho...". 'Shut up and give me your phone". Taehyung held out his hand. 'Ok?". Yoongi hands Taehyung his phone and instantly felt uneasy. 'Umm... What are you doing?". Yoongi asked but Taehyung didn't answer him. 'Tae...". 'Done!". Taehyung gave Yoongi back his phone. Yoongi looked at it and saw a app.

'What the hell is this?". Yoongi said. 'QueenTalk, its a app Jin made for us". Taehyung replied. 'That is your only way Jimin might talk to you". Taehyung said. 'What?". Yoongi made a face. 'Jimin is going ask you how you got this app, you will tell him nothing". Taehyung said. 'Wh...". 'Let's see who's on?". Taehyung took out his phone.

*KymmieK is on*

*GoddessJin is on*

'Fabulous! Jimin isn't on". Taehyung cheers. 'Quick! Make a name and join the chat". Taehyung said.

KymmieK

And that's how I broke her jaw

G

oddessJin

She deserved it. Its bad enough that we have to share air with the ugly we shouldn't have to share space

KymmieK

Thank you!

Taegress

Kym really?

KymmieK

She wouldn't move!

GoddessJin

Don't question your sister

Taegress

😑

MinG

Umm

GoddessJin

Who let the dog in here?

KymmieK

Hello Yoongi

GoddessJin

Kym! Really!?!

KymmieK

Leave him be Jin. He came to apologize, didn't you Yoongi?

MinG

I did

GoddessJin

Jimin ain't here so bye

MinG

Look I know you're upset with me and I deserve it but I'm here to apologize to Jimin not you and I would appreciated some help. I don't want your sass Jin, I want Jimin to forgive me.

GoddessJin

...

Taegress

Yoongi... No...

Taegress has logged off

KymmieK

I liked you Yoongi... I really did

KymmieK has logged off

MinG

Ok since they left I must have made a mistake. I am...

GoddessJin has logged off

"Taehyung! Help!". Yoongi yells but Taehyung wasn't in his office anymore. 'Oh my god...".

'I'm going to die".