77

"The fuck you mean black and rainbow don't go together!?!". Jungkook yelled. 'It doesn't". Namjoon rubs his head. 'Black goes with all these colors but when they're are all together its a problem! What's the problem!?!". Jungkook shouted. 'To many colors". Namjoon said. 'To many...". Jungkook sits down in the dresser. 'I thought your ass was gay!". Jungkook yelled. 'I am, very much so". Namjoon says. 'I'm embracing your gay!".

"Emb... Anyone else feel offended?". Namjoon asked. 'I'm incredibly offended". Hoseok said. 'That shit damn near felt racist". Hoseok looked at Jungkook. 'You're a gay racist". Hoseok said. 'Get out!". Yoongi yelled. 'Eww, what crawled up your ass?". Jungkook huffed. 'A dick". Namjoon says choking. 'Called it, Hoseok you own me money". Jungkook said. 'I'm going to hit you". Hoseok glared. 'Now for your hair". Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair.

'I'm thinking curls". Hoseok says. 'Remember when he turned lesbians straight coming to school with curly hair?". Namjoon said. 'Good times". Namjoon chuckled. 'I still would like to thank you for that bro". Jungkook smiled. 'Oh! Remember the choker!". Namjoon exclaimed. 'People wore chokers the rest of the school year because of him". Hoseok said. 'The leather jacket though". Jungkook smirked. 'Min, the leather King... Iconic". Namjoon nods.

'That Yoongi was WAY better then this shitload we have today". Hoseok said. 'You... Are... My... Best friend". Yoongi turned to Hoseok. 'Why the fuck would you say that?". Yoongi asked. 'Best friend privilege". Hoseok grins. 'I can throw your little ass down a flight of stairs and still say, its a best friend thing". Hoseok laughed. 'Why would you do that!?!". Yoongi yelled. 'I hung you on a fire truck by your underwear and you're losing it when I want to throw down some stairs? Weak".

'I can die!". Yoongi shouted. 'The truck was going 85 miles a hour". Hoseok blinks. 'I can break my neck if you push me down some stairs!". Yoongi yelled. Hoseok looks Yoongi up and down. 'Y'all understand me right?". Hoseok asked Jungkook and Namjoon. 'Crystal clear Hyung". Jungkook said. 'We speak the same language Hyung". Namjoon said. 'So...". Hoseok points to Yoongi. "The fuck?". Hoseok says. 'He's born with extreme stupidity... He can't be saved". Namjoon said.

'GET OUT!". Yoongi screamed. 'And now he wants to us be deaf too? He's begging out". Jungkook said. Yoongi went to get his gun and his friends and brother damn near killed each other to get out the room. 'One day... I have true friendship". Yoongi says and felt his phone vibrant. 'Jimin!". Yoongi almost ripped his pants pocket getting his phone.

My treasure
Yoon! I'm ready! 😄

'He is so god damn cute!". Yoongi squealed and cleared his throat. 'I'm coming my love!". Yoongi says. 'Oh...". Yoongi texted Jimin back.

Yoongi
I'm coming love