12

"You really should have a spotter." Connor said, watching me. I rolled my eyes and put the bar back in its place.

I sat up and wiped my face with a towel before taking a drink of water.

He continued to stare at me and I tilted my head.

"How are you lifting that much? That's...more than Artemis can lift."

I shrugged and stood up. I wonder if I can get ahold of Diana. I really want to-

"Hey Percy, feel like sparring?"

I stared at Diana. What the actual Hades? Does she have telepathy or something?

Honestly I wouldn't put it past the gods to give her that.

"I thought Canary was doing some one on one stuff."

"She said it would be good for me to fight Percy so she can see how good of a fighter she is. You cool with this Percy?"

I nodded and walked over to her. She rested her hand on my shoulder and we walked to the training room.

Artemis and Robin were leaning against a wall while Dinah fought against Wally.

Of course he ended up on the ground, pinned by Dinah's foot.

"So the two of you are going to fight? Can't wait to see how this turns out" Artemis said, her tone making it obvious that she had rolled her eyes.

"Don't go full force, I want to actually see how she responds to your attacks. Which I can't do if you kill her." Dinah helped Wally up.

"We'll see how this goes." Diana walked out onto the floor. I took my place and a light scanned us both.

Wonder Woman versus Percy begin

Diana lunged at me at I dodged to the side, jerking my knee up. I blocked another punch before throwing one of my own.

She landed a solid punch to my side and I was thrown away from her. I managed to right myself in the air, launching myself back at her.

We exchanged blows for a little while longer until I saw an opening and took it.

Diana fell to the ground and I jumped onto her back, pinning her down.

Wonder Woman fail.

Dinah, Artemis, Wally, and Robin stared at me with shocked expressions.

"How'd you-" Artemis got cut off by Diana's laughter.

"You're getting sloppy. You're normally better at dodging."

I got off of her and helped her up.

"How did she beat you?" Dinah asked.

"I told you training wasn't what I was worried about. Percy is physically stronger than most people and I've been training her for a while."

I leaned against Diana and grinned. As a child of the Big Three, I'm stronger than most other demigods, to the point where I can face down Clarisse and her brothers in hand to hand without breaking anything. And them usually in the dirt.

Although the one time I trained with Frank, I accidentally put him through a wall...

Just because he was an archer and a son of Mars didn't make him stronger than me.

I mean, sure their full armor matches built muscles but bulk muscle isn't 'good' muscle. It's why body builders can't lift as much as professional lifters.

Also they didn't have a climbing wall with lava, didn't live in constant fear of death, and they didn't have a curriculum that hasn't changed since before Thalia sacrificed herself.

"Oh yeah, your dad called me." Diana looked down at me. "He said he wants you to go visit your uncle."

I stared at her. Why would he want me to go see Hades or Zeus?

"Other uncle."

I frowned. Who's my other uncle? Mom doesn't have any siblings and I don't know any of Paul's family so it has to be someone on Dad's side so...that means it's Chiron.

Realizing that, I nodded and walked towards the Zeta Tube. Diana grabbed my arm.

"I'm going to drop you off and then I have to talk with Batman about some stolen ancient Greek weapons from a museum. Which the Team was supposed to prevent." She looked over at the present members. "Now come on, let's not keep him waiting."

"Is it safe to take her when that Gabe man is still on the loose?" Dinah asked.

"If he comes after her while she's with me...well, we're not the ones who should be worried." Diana grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the backdoor.

Once outside she sighed. "You had to embarrass me infront of them didn't you?"

I smiled and nodded. After all, I'm just as much of a Big Three kid as she is. If I don't try to show her up, then Dad will be disappointed.

Actually...I wouldn't be surprised if Dad secretly gave me a blessing of strength so I could rival Diana.

Diana only rolled her eyes and lifted me up air swirling around us. I clung to her as she sped through the air, all too aware of what would happen if she dropped me.

Thankfully she landed pretty quick. "Have fun, stay safe, and don't murder the Stolls." And then she was gone.

I stared after her before turning and running through the woods and then through camp.

No one tried to talk to me.

I made it to the Big House uninterrupted.

I knocked and knocked and knocked, and finally the door was whipped open, revealing Mr D.

"What do you want Paxton?"

I didn't answer, not knowing how to communicate what I needed to say without some sort of language.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." He rapped ths top of my head with his knuckles. I winced and took a step back.

Mr D frowned. "No snappy comeback?  What's wrong? Sphynx got your tongue?"

"What is going on here? Some campers told me there was someone rushing here."

Relief settled over me and I turned to hug Chiron pressing my face into his shirt."

"Percy?! Are you okay my dear?"

I nodded my head and swallowed, trying...trying...trying to...trying to not...to not...to not cry.

I started crying.

Crap

Is how every part of me feels.

I have too much bone hurty juice

Sigh...

Um...

I'm gonna find some food and play the sims

See yah