18

"Percy, are you scared of heights?"

I shook my head, despite my eyes being closed and me having a death grip on the armrests.

"Then why are you scared?"

"Wow Connor, ask the mute why she's scared, why don't you?" Artemis probably rolled her eyes.

"Well, she could let Megan bring her into the mind link." Robin said.

"I...don't think that's a good idea." Megan's voice was soft.

A small smile crossed my face, only to quickly disappear when thunder rumbled. My grip on the armrests tightened.

I hoped he wouldn't risk making my dad angry, that he wouldn't risk destroying a weapon.

Megan cried out in pain and I could feel the ship begin to plummet.

I sighed and opened my eyes. Should have known this would happen. He did threaten to blast me out of the sky the next time I dared to fly. Only reason he hasn't before is a) Pegasus, b) ship, and c) his own kid.

"I can't wake her up!" Megan yelled.

"Connor, grab Artemis and Robin. I will grab-"

We hit the ocean before Kaldur could finish giving orders. I flew forward and crashed through the window, since the restraints came undone at the initial lightning strike.

Water wrapped around my cuts and scrapes and I shook my head, stopping the healing. None of my injuries are life-threatening and I need to appear as normal as I can.

My eyes widened. Normal people can't breath underwater.

I looked inside the Bioship. I sighed and swam in, grabbing Robin. His body hung limp in my arms and I made sure to clear his lungs of water before we surfaced.

"Is everyone okay?" Kaldur asked.

"We're good. Not sure about those two." Wally gestured to me and Robin.

"You are bleeding pretty bad and he may have a concussion. Though how did he not drown?" Kaldur swam over and took Robin from me.

"Here's a question, why'd we go down?" Artemis looked at Megan.

"That lightning knocked the Bioship out. It will take a little bit until she'll be able to wake up. What are we going to do until then? Kaldur and I will be fine, but the rest of you can't breathe underwater."

I watched as Kaldur passed Robin to Connor before I dived back underwater. I know where we're at, thank you built in navigation system, and I know someone who likes to hang around here. I hope I can find him before the others get worried.

Luckily, a few dolphins swam by and they were headed my way so I caught a ride with them.

Perseus! The god I was looking for smiled.

I returned the toothy grin and waved. Delphin swam over to me.

What can I do for my favorite honary niece?

I gestured to the surface and he moved his head in a manner I took to be confusion.

I rested a hand on my throat and shook my head.

He nodded. Mind spelling it out then?

I sighed and swam to the seafloor. I'm only doing this because it's the only way I can right now. If I made him do the same thing I make Diana do, the Team would get very suspicious very fast. I wrote a quick summary of what I needed him to do. He quickly agreed.

Hold on.

I grabbed ahold of his fin and held tight as he shot through the water. Dolphins fell in behind us until we leapt from the water, splashing down beside the Team.

"Percy! We thought you were dead, Kaldur is down there looking for you."  Relief washed over Megan's face.

"Are these dolphins?" Artemis asked. "Where'd you find so many? And how'd you get them to come with you?"

I shrugged and slid off of Delphin's back. He rested his head on my shoulder.

Your father is not going to be happy about what his brother did. He made a few clicking sounds that I didn't care enough to pay attention to, but some of the other dolphins moved to let the Team hold onto them.

Soon, Kaldur surfaced and stared at the dolphins. "I feel as though I should ask, but I also feel as I should not."

Smart kid.

"I managed to contact the League. My king and Wonder Woman should be here shortly."

I sank low in the water. I am in so much trouble. Diana quite literally will murder me. And then depending on how mad she still is she might have me resurrected just so she can yell at me. It's not gonna be a fun time.

Do you want me to stay with you until she gets here? Maybe she won't yell if she sees that you're with me.

I gave him the tiniest shake of my head possible for an answer. He saw it.

Well, I'll leave them with you until they pick you up. Your dad would string me up by my gills if I left you alone. And you know, if I had gills.

Delphin swam away, leaving me to deal with the pod of chatty dolphins.

I did my best to ignore them, though I did pet them all to keep them from thinking I was paying unequal attention. That would have just made more of a headache.

"Are you guys okay?" Diana flew down. "If you guys- Perseus, what are you doing here?"

I swallowed and dove underwater.

A hand grabbed my ankle and she pulled me out the water.

I managed to smile and waved up at her.

"You are in so much trouble young lady."

I'm not dead! Yay!

Now, I'm gonna go type more chapters wooooooooooo

Or draw

Or work on a scarf....

Or lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling

But hopefully type

See yah