34.

"You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you.."
****Also, expect time skips throughout the rest****

nadiaanes

christianyelich, assspen, gagenotgauge and 873,627 others liked

nadiaanes: wyatt nathaniel yelich; he is healthy and happy. thank you everyone for the kind words, christian and i are so happy to finally have him our arms ❤️ [tagged: christianyelich]

View all comments.

user1: HES SO TINY OMG CONGRATS
larisafbraun: oh my goodness what a cutie! congrats from me and ryan!!
user2: this is the cutest child I've ever seen
moosetacos8: so when is yeli bringing him to the batting cages?
>> christianyelich: soon, moose. he's gonna be hitting homeruns before he even walks.
>> nadiaanes: excuse me what @christianyelich
>> christianyelich: love u xox

christianyelich

assspen, nadiaanes, Brewers, And 926,262 others liked

christianyelich: future mvp has arrived. [tagged: nadiaanes]

View all comments.

user1: love how Nadia typed a nice cute message and Christians just like yup that's the mvp
user2: FUTURE MVP AJWJWJ
nadiaanes: .......wat
travis.shaw21: he might pass you up in homers!
>>christianyelich: Nah, he'll learn from the best though.

****
c h r i s t i a n

Wyatt had been home for about a month now; I honestly can say that I'm the happiest that I've been in a long while. Nadia is happy, Wyatt is healthy, that's all I want. He sleeps through the night, most nights, and Nadia was healing.

We had just played an exhibition game but baseball was rounding the corner again, which meant spring training, which meant Arizona for 6 weeks. That also meant away from Nadia and our newborn for 6 weeks...I was stressing beyond belief; The last thing I wanted to do was leave my girlfriend and our son. I was going to miss him growing up for 6 weeks, I was going to basically leave Nadia alone to care for Wyatt by herself. She couldn't fly yet, nor could Wyatt. But I couldn't just drop my career, as shitty as it sounds. I had a reputation to keep up, I had a life to maintain, I had to make money and support my family. But the thought of me leaving Nadia and Wyatt for 6 weeks pained me.