83.*

n a d i a

Finally. I was finally going home and seeing my babies. It had been five whole days and I was ready to be at home with my babies and in the arms of my best friend. My shoot was so much fun, but, I think being with family is just a little bit more fun.

The trip back felt like forever; I just wanted to be in the house already, I wanted to be back in Milwaukee, I wanted to see my little man smiling and running to me with his arms wide open. And I couldn't wait to see my beautiful baby girl with her beaming eyes.

***

When I got home, it was nearly nine in the evening, meaning the kids were probably asleep. Which was fine, I would just surprise them in the morning. But, I was ready to see Christian, and be welcomed by his embrace.

I walked in, closing the door quietly and walked into the bedroom to see it empty. Where was he? I looked around, not sure on where Christian was until I walked to the living room and bumped into him, causing me to gasp and jump back.

"Hi, stranger." Christian said with a smile as he pulled me into his arms tightly. This is what I missed. "I missed you so much.."

I smile against his chest, wrapping my arms around him, "I missed you more, oh my goodness, those five days felt like a lifetime." I look up at him and lean up to kiss his lips softly. It felt amazing to kiss him again, I honestly felt deprived of his kisses. Once you're so used to receiving them all the time, going a couple days without them felt like an eternity.

"Mmm, but you're home and that's all that matters.." He said, pulling away from the hug and grabbed my hand, walking into the bedroom. "And, it's only right that we celebrate in a special way.." He said with a smirk on his lips and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Why don't you demonstrate what you mean, baby.." I say, giggling as he laid me back on the bed and hovered over me before kissing me passionately. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck, letting my fingers roam through his curls as I returned the kiss. I bite on his bottom lip before pulling back, a smirk curling on my lips, "Ooops.."

"Mhm, oops." Christian rolled his eyes, and I move us so he's now on his back and I'm straddling his hips. "Oh, are you taking charge tonight?"

I shrug, "I just might be. But first things first, you're wearing too much, we have to get a little off of you.." I say before pulling his shirt up over his head and tossed it onto the floor. It wasn't long before he was stripping me of my shirt as well. I lean down and kiss him again, feeling his hands starting to grab all over my body, one of my favorite things.

He pulls back from the kiss, "No, I think I want to be in charge tonight." He says before flipping us back over and he's now hovering over me. I was weak at this point, he could do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn't care.

I feel his lips leave gentle kisses down my body before he removes my leggings and began to kiss on my thighs a little more roughly, leaving a couple of hickeys. I can't help but squirm under him as he continues to tease. He needed to get on with it already.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asks me, maintaining eye contact with me as I assist him in removing his sweats and boxers, kicking them off somewhere else.

"I would rather you show me.." I mumble before our lips meet again in a sloppy kiss. We make out for a couple of minutes, allowing one another to get handsy on each other. He quickly pulls away from the kiss, reaching over into the drawer to grab a condom and slip it on before he thrusts into me, earning a loud gasp from me.

"Fuck, you feel so good.." He says as he lets out a moan, taking his time with his pace. It had been a while since we made love, and I wanted nothing more than that right now.