49.

n a d i a .

I couldn't wait to see what Christian had in store for our honeymoon. It was crazy enough that we were going out to Fiji, I definitely did not expect Christian to pick a place like that and I definitely didn't expect our parents to pay the cost. Wyatt would be staying with Christian's family in California while we went on our little getaway. I was nervous to see how he would react as this would be the first time he would be away from me and Christian for longer than overnight.

***

Once settled into our hotel, Christian and I grabbed a bite to eat before coming back to the hotel to change into some more comfortable clothes to hit some clubs. 

"What are you gonna wear, babe?" I ask Christian, looking through the outfits I brought, trying to figure out what I would look best in.

Christian shrugged, "I think I'm probably going to put a black t-shirt and some jeans on. Anything to just be comfortable." He glanced over at me, "What are you putting on?" 

I pull out a cropped cami and a pair of high waisted jeans that were ripped on the butt. I walked into the bathroom, changing into it before walking back out and looked at him, "This?"

He just stared, "Jesus fuck, Nads." Christian shook his head, "The most simple outfits, and you're still so fucking sexy." 

I blush, shaking my head and looked in the mirror, doing a double take on my outfit again, "So this is a yes?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

"It's a fuck yes from me."

****

As we walked into the club, the music vibrated off the walls and people were dancing everywhere as the bar was bumping, as expected. Christian walks with me to the bar, getting himself a beer and me a rum and coke. I took two big swigs, Christian looking at me in surprise.

"So, that's how we're letting loose tonight?" He chuckled, finishing off his beer and set the glass bottle back on the bar top. He took a deep breath, looking at me, "Why don't we get drunk and get a little sloppy tonight?"

That's exactly what we did.

The strong shots of vodka were really starting to hit as we just allowed them to keep coming, our faces going sour with every shot we downed. I lick my lips, standing up and grabbed Christian's hand before pulling him to the dance floor. 

I start grinding my ass against him, knowing that would get him riled up. He leaves sloppy kisses against my neck, my cheeks were definitely warming up. 

Christian turns me around, causing me to giggle as I wrapped my arms around his neck when he pulled me close against him. It was pretty obvious his eyes were trailing to my chest. I moved one of my hands, taking his chin in my hand, tilting it up as he just smirked at me. 

"My eyes are right here.." I told him, running my thumb along his bottom lip, dragging it down a little.

"And your tits are right there," He replied with very slurred speech before he leaned down and left a hickey on my chest. I bite my lip before grabbing his chin again to meet his lips in a sloppy kiss. 

We danced and kissed for hours before Christian stopped as someone patted him on the shoulder, "Didn't think I would catch the newlyweds here!" Christian turned around to see one of his friends, Keke Hernandez being the one behind the voice. 

"Dude, what's going on?!" He claps hands with Keke, "Why are you here?" 

"A little vacation, out here with a couple of buddies and my girl. You two spending the honeymoon out here?" 

Christian nods, "Oh fuck yeah." 

I look at Christian as he talked, although drunk, he could keep a pretty good conversation. I kissed his jaw as he smiled over at me in the middle of his conversation with Keke. 

They walk away for a moment, leaving me alone on the dance floor. My mind is too blurred to even comprehend what's going on. A couple moments later, I felt a tug on my arm, causing me to turn around to see a taller guy standing behind me. 

"What's a pretty lady doing here all alone?" He asked, pulling me into his embrace with a hand resting on my lower back.

"I'm not alone!" I drunkenly giggled, "You're here!" I reply, moving his hand. 

"You're right...Guess it's my lucky night." The guy told me, he was sweaty and gross, but I was too drunk to even care at this point. "Why don't we get out of here? This club is messy and I'm sure we can have more fun outside of here.." 

My nerves start to run high, I couldn't see Christian anywhere, there were too many people in this club. The guy kept his grasp on me as I tried to wiggle away, he could be harmless, though. I'm sure he would've been stopped by now if something serious was happening. 

"Christian!" I panic, my scream wasn't loud enough to carry over the talking and music. 

"No, it's fine. Don't worry, I got you," The guy said as I just pushed away at his chest as he began to pull me towards the entrance. This is not how I intended on spending my honeymoon..

I ball my hands into fists, escaping his grip and started hitting his back over and over. It doesn't phase him, he just keeps going.

"Get your hands off my girl!" A familiar voice yells as I turn around, seeing it's Christian making his way towards me. 

He beats the guy to the ground as he tried to retaliate. Someone tries to break up the fight, but they know they'll get hurt if they even attempt to split those two apart. 

"How fucking dare you touch my wife, the fuck is wrong with you?" Christian shouts at the man who's laying there almost defenseless. As he was going to take another swing at him, he was picked up by guards and thrown out of the club. 

I was led out by the guards behind Christian as he continues to yell at the guards, telling them to put him down and how he wasn't done fighting him. 

"He tried taking my fucking girl out of here and you're not gonna do anything about it?!" He exclaimed, I flinched at his loud tone. The alcohol was already wearing off on me, and I just wanted to get back to the hotel and get in bed.

When we got into the cab, the silence was almost deafening. Christian told the driver the address of our hotel before pulling me into his arms and I looked up at him, frowning. His lip was busted and bruised, dried up blood on his chin and a bruise was forming on his eye. 

"I'm so sorry," He cries, "I should've never walked away and left you by yourself, I'm so fucking stupid. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." 

I tilted his chin up, "Hey, no. It's not your fault," Christian looked at me puzzled, "This is far from your fault. Nothing is your fault, it's all me. I didn't follow you, and I should've. But, I'm okay, I'm fine." I tell him as I kiss his cheek. 

Christian sniffles, wiping under his eyes as he winced, forgetting there was a prominent bruise forming over one of his eyes. He looked at me for a moment before his eyes trailed to my neck where he had left hickeys before this whole showdown. All he can do is just flash a small smile on his lips. 

"You are all mine, okay? I love you so much, and I'm never going to just walk away like that ever again. That was stupid of me, and maybe we shouldn't get so sloppy drunk, because I'm still drunk, but I am just gonna feel it in the morning," I cut him off by putting my finger over his lips. He tended to ramble when he was drunk, and it made me laugh a little, not gonna lie. I move my hand, wrapping my arms around him as I rested my head on his chest as we rode the rest of the drive back to the hotel in silence, just wanting to be in bed. 

I don't know what I would've done if Christian wasn't there tonight.