80.

n a d i a

liked by assspen, christianyelich, and 158,926 others

nadiayelich: it's been a hot minute since I've posted. been doing great! baby Willow is finally here (post to come), and she's doing great. Wyatt is such an amazing big brother and I'm gaining confidence back with myself and i can't wait to see what life brings us. yes my shirt has my sisters name on it lol save the comments.

View all 32,655 comments.
username1: still beautiful tho omg
assspen: wow when she loves u so much she wears a shirt with ur name on it ❤️
nadiayelich: assspen shut your mouth loser
christianyelich: you look so smart but so cute wtf
username2: christianyelich ur whipped
username3: i live for this kind of stuff

***

My parents were flying into town and I couldn't wait to see them again. It had been a couple of months since I had seen them last and they had yet to meet Willow, so I'm sure they were just as excited. I hadn't told Wyatt yet, I wanted to surprise him and see how he would react to my parents just showing up out of nowhere.

Christian had cleaned up the house for me and it took me by surprise; He normally wasn't one to just get on a cleaning kick, but, I was very appreciative of it as I was still one to get super tired really quick after giving birth to Willow, but I made sure that I gave them my attention while I could.

***

I got Willow dressed in a cute pink onesie with some heart printed leggings and held her close to me once I finished and kissed her cheek. "You look so beautiful, Willow girl!" I smile and walk out by Christian who was entertaining Wyatt. "Look at this little cutie!"

Christian looked at us and smiled, "She is cute just like her momma!" He held his hands out as I handed Willow over to him. You could really tell that she adored Christian; her eyes lit up when she saw him, and it made my heart so warm and full.

Wyatt ran up and hugged me, "Hi, momma." He said as I crouched down and kissed his cheek. "What we do today?"

"We're gonna have lots of fun today! I got a surprise for you later. I know you'll love it." I smile at him, kissing his cheek again, "What do you wanna do?"

"We get ice sceam?" He asked me, holding his hands together, "Pwease, momma! I been good!"

"Maybe, bubby! I know you've been super super good, and I'm so proud of you! You've been such a good big brother to Willow." I smile, picking him up. "You're getting so big!!"

Wyatt giggles, wrapping his arms around my neck. I look over to see Christian still cradling Willow in his arms as he finishing up some cleaning. Crazy how he could multitask; I could never.

There's a knock at the door and Wyatt looks confused, wondering who could be here. I smile and set him down, "Why don't you go open up the door, buddy?"

He nods quick, running to the door and opens it up to see my parents and has the biggest smile on his face. "Gramma!!" He exclaims, holding his arms up to her as my mom picks him up and kisses his cheek.

"Hi, handsome man! How are you doing?" She held him close, kissing his cheek again.

Christian walked over and smiled, "Look Willow, your grandma and grandpa are here." He looked at my mother who just smiled and coddled Wyatt for a moment before setting him down and took Willow from Christian.

"Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful." She kissed Willow's forehead, "Hi sweetie, I'm your gramma..and you look just like your momma when she was a baby.." My mom looked at me, "Oh Nadia, she's perfect.."

I smile, looking at Willow, then at my mom, "She really is. It's crazy how much she looks like me and Christian. But, she sleeps so well and it makes nights easier for me."

She nods, and my dad comes to give me a hug. "You two never cease to amaze me. Two kiddos? Married? Didn't see that from you so early, honestly." My dad said, chuckling. "Things going alright around here?"

"They're going great. Nads is a great mother, couldn't expect anything more from her. She exceeds everything." Christian said, smiling at me. I knew he meant that with sincerity and it made me happy knowing how proud he was of me.

My dad held Willow and kissed her head, "She is gorgeous, Nadia.." He cradled her close, "I was hoping you two would have another girl, honestly. Not that another grandson would be bad! But, a little granddaughter is going to be fun to spoil." He said, chuckling.

I laugh, grabbing bags from them, "Our guest room is down the hall and to the left, you guys can make yourselves at home. I am sure Wyatt won't leave you guys alone," I smile and take Willow. "I'm gonna go feed her.."

"Do you breast feed, Nad?" My mom asked and I nodded before going into the bedroom to feed Willow.

"Gramma and grampa love you, angel." I say quietly, kissing her forehead, "You are so beautiful." I pat her back before I sit down and feed her. As I sat down, I heard a knock on the door and saw my mom walk in quietly.

"I didn't know if I would be a disturbance, just wanted to see how you were doing.." She says as she sits next to me. "You always cover her?"

I nod, "Yeah, just a habit I developed with Wyatt." I tell her, "I tried not covering her once and she didn't like cling on as easily as she normally does, and then I covered her and it was like instant for her," I chuckle.

She smiles and nods. "Is it still weird for you to think you have two kids now?"

"Oh, for sure. I never really saw myself with two kids at this age, let alone one. Or be married for that matter," I giggle quietly, "But I wouldn't want it any other way. Wyatt and Willow are truly a blessing to me. Especially Willow. She is definitely a miracle baby."

"When you said you were pregnant again, I was so happy for you, Nad. I know how bad you wanted another baby. Then when I found out it was a little girl? I think I cried for a good hour," My mom said as she laughs, "You and Christian are amazing parents though. I'm very proud of you." She kisses the side of my head and Willow finishes and I fix my shirt before putting a rag over my shoulder to pat Willow's back.

"I appreciate that, really." I reply, "I always get so scared about parenting, I don't know why. I just want to be the best for my children, y'know?" I sigh, "And Christian gets so worked up and anxious. But he doesn't realize that he's probably the most amazing parent I've ever seen. He is just a natural with these two and Wyatt absolutely idolizes his dad.." I wipe the corner of Willow's mouth before my mom opened her arms, wanting to hold Willow.

"He really is. I can see how he lights up with the two. Just watching him as Wyatt's grown up, you can see that he really loves his kids." My mom said and I nodded in agreement. "You two are great together."

I smile, "I really wouldn't want any other guy to call my husband or the father of my children. He's truly one of a kind."