53.

n a d i a

Christian's obnoxious alarm goes off at 7 in the morning, signaling that he had practice. I groaned as I stirred awake and Christian snoozed the alarm on his phone.

"I gotta get up and go to practice, baby.." Christian whispered, shoving my shoulder gently. I whine, refusing to get off of him. He begins to kiss all over my face before I scrunch up my nose and sit up.

"Okay, okay, I'm up.." I said, feeling the pain in my thighs instantly.

"Oh, well good morning.." Christian rasps, his eyes trailing to my naked chest, and he bit his bottom lip, taking it all in.

I stood up, rolling my eyes, "Stop staring." This just gives him more reason to stare as he just admires my body, humming in content.

"Can't help when you're a fucking beautiful distraction," He smirks, "We can take this to the showers,"

"Christian, don't you even think about it!" I exclaim before I'm hoisted over his shoulder as he carries me into the bathroom. I pinch his ass as he just laughs and sets me down, grabbing my ass as he did. My cheeks instantly flush up as I hummed quietly feeling his touch.

"Oh, she's already feeling frisky?" He joked, turning on the shower. I shake my head, smiling as I just got in the shower with him, not complaining about the quickie before he went off to practice.

****

c h r i s t i a n

Walking into practice today was definitely a doozy. My hips and arms were sore and I was exhausted after coming home to an eventful evening. Not complaining, though, I missed my girl. Just had to show her how much.

I definitely thanked my lucky stars that I had Nadia in my life. I don't know what I would do without her. So much would be different and I don't know if I would be able to handle everything without my best friend in my life.

I walked into the clubhouse, setting my things down as I took a deep breath, grabbing my cleats out of my bag and sat down, changing up my shoes. The guys all walk in and I know I'm about to be heckled.

"Damn, Yeli showing up late. Did someone get laid last night?" Cory laughed, ruffling up my hair.

I rolled my eyes, tying my shoes. "I took a flight from the other side of the world, I was a little sleepy." I chuckled, standing up.

"Yeah? Those hickeys say otherwise.." Ryan said, slapping my neck where the hickeys that Nadia left were. What a little shit.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I reply, hitting Ryan's arm. "You're just messing with me." I said as I walked out on the field with them.

After practice I showered up and decided to grab some dinner for me, Nadia and Wyatt.

I couldn't believe how big Wyatt was getting. He was walking around all on his own, and saying little sentences. Seems like yesterday we were finding out that she was having a boy. Crazy how fast time flies. I couldn't even begin to fathom how much has happened in just the last year with me and my family.

We were on such a good track, we were happy and our lives were going great. My career was kicking off again, Nadia was getting back into modeling, Wyatt was growing and healthy, I didn't want it any other way.

I walked in the house, looking around as it was really quiet. I had been gone all day, Wyatt must've been napping. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Nadia cleaning up.

"Hi, beautiful.." I said, causing Nadia to turn her head and smile at me. I was instantly embraced in her arms and I kissed her forehead softly. "How was your day?"

She nodded, "It was alright. Had my photo shoot then ran errands with Wyatt, and he's been sleeping for the last two hours. I guess running around town got him all tired." Nadia giggled, causing me to smile when she did. "How was your day? Good practice?"

I shrugged, "It was alright. Could've been better. Wasn't my best in the batting cages, but I think it's just because I'm exhausted from playing baseball consistently for the last two weeks and being in a whole different timezone.." I commented, taking a deep breath as Nadia moved her arms.

"I bet...And the partying too, I am guessing?" Nadia asked me, I shot back a puzzling look at her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, clearly knowing what she was talking about.

Nadia grabbed her phone, going on Twitter. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Christian.." She pulled up a picture of a girl all over me at a club in London that was posted literally everywhere when I wasn't able to even check my phone and clear shit up. "Who the fuck is this girl? Because it's definitely not me."

I pause, just unable to speak. "Babe, it's not what it looks like, I swear, I,"

"Your hands are all over her, Christian! What the fuck do you mean it's not what it looks like?! You're fucking all over her and she's all over you and you fucking let it happen?" Nadia exclaimed, her hands shaky as I knew she was furious.

"Nads, I-," I just shook my head, "I was drunk, I swear, I didn't even know who she was, I don't even remember that." I tried to explain but she wasn't having it.

"Get out." Was all she spit out.

"What?" I asked her, watching as tears filled her eyes.

"I said, get out. Take your shit, and go. I don't want to see you for a while." Nadia said as her voice cracked and a couple tears fell down her cheeks.

"Nads, I, I didn't do anything...I swear, you can ask the guys that were with, please.." I begged, trying to convince her to let me stay.

Nadia just shook her head, "Get out, Christian. Please." She said, looking down at her feet, taking a shaky breath.

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't get anything out. I just hung my head low as I grabbed my keys again and nodded,

"I'm sorry..." I told her. I didn't get anything back.

I fucked up.