66.

n a d i a .

liked by christianyelich, assspen, and 456,976 others liked

nadiayelich: the last couple of weeks have been rough to say the least. I don't really publicize my personal life except for when big milestones happen. however, this news isn't a milestone, as it's something im not proud of. I was pregnant with mine and Christians second child and we were beyond ecstatic to welcome a sibling for Wyatt. unfortunately, it just wasn't our time and our sweet baby passed. i've been laying low, trying to stay off social media and just trying to get over this whole process as it's been a lot to handle and a lot to take in. i don't know when it will be our time to have another baby, but i'm so thankful for christian through this hard time. and i thank you all for being so patient with me as i know i've been a little ghost. i'll be back on social media and back to work soon, but thank you all for understanding.

View all comments
username1: omg :( so sorry for u and christian! my love is being sent to u
username2: sorry for your loss :( take as much time as you need off social media! don't feel like you need to come online against your own will.
assspen: i love you and christian and wyatt so much. you three are my world and i'm always going to be there for you.
christianyelich: i love you, beautiful.
>username3: omg these two im melting
>username4: they seriously are couple of the century.
brewers: prayers to you and your family during this time <3

****

I was laying in bed, working on something on my laptop when Christian walks in after practice and moves my laptop, leaning down to give me a kiss. I smile small against his lips before returning the kiss.

"Hi, beautiful.." Christian says as he pulls away from the kiss, "How was your day?" He asked me, moving to sit next to me and he noticed Wyatt was sleeping on his side of the bed, "When did he fall asleep?"

I smile, "He fell asleep about an hour ago, we were watching a movie and he fell asleep about a half hour into the movie." I laugh quietly, "But, my day was good. I just have been replying to emails and whatnot." I look at him, "How was your day?"

Christian shrugged, "It was alright, just filled with baseball, the usual." He chuckled, "I'm glad to be home though, I missed my wife." He kissed the side of my head, "I saw your Instagram post.."

I look at him, "Was it okay?"

He nodded, "I thought it was really brave of you, baby." He told me, "You were so strong for doing that.." He kissed my cheek gently, pulling me into his arms, "It's a lot to go out and post something that personal. People took it overall good, I haven't really read anything negative. I think it's best to get it off of your chest. Now people know, and you can continue to move forward with it." Christian tells me as I nod, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I still want another baby..." I mutter, knowing he heard me. The thought of me never having another kid broke me, honestly. I wanted to give Wyatt a sibling, I wanted to have another baby running around the house. I was just so scared to get pregnant again..

Christian sighed, rubbing my side. "I know, baby. I do too.." He admitted, "I've been crushed since it happened. At first I went through the whole thinking of why did it have to be us? Then I was blaming myself, and then I started thinking about what happens if we can't have another one?" He told me and I looked up at him, frowning.

"I want to Wyatt to be a big brother more than anything. I was an only child for almost three years, that shit is boring," He chuckled, "And I know he's asked about it before too..." Christian mentioned.

"What has he said?" I ask him, this being the first time I'm hearing of this.

"He will ask me sometimes if momma is going to have a baby," Christian sighed, "I didn't really know how to tell him when we initially found out, and then losing the baby, he's too young to understand that.."

I nod, looking at Christians side of the bed where Wyatt slept peacefully, unbothered by anything. He is such a beautiful little boy. Reminds me so much of Christian from his smile to his curls, to his little nose crinkle, everything. I consider myself very lucky to be blessed with a healthy baby boy, and an amazing husband. I think I would be lost without the two of them in my life.

"I wish it was easier for us. Like, I still get upset over it. I just want the pain to go away.." I tell him, moving my head to his chest. "I know that my day will come when we find out I'm pregnant again, and that Wyatt will have a sibling, I just got so excited."

Christian nodded, "And I completely get that! I don't know your exact pain because I wasn't carrying the baby, but, I know that everything is gonna be okay. We are going to get through this together."

I sure hope so...

****
When I woke up the next morning, my head was pounding immensely. Wyatt and Christian weren't in bed, which I expected, but I just wanted to go back to sleep and sleep this headache off.

Christian walked in and looked at me, "Hey you...How did you sleep?" He asked me, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"I have a horrible headache," I tell him, burying my face in the pillow. "It won't go away.."

"I'm sorry, babe." He frowned and ran his hand through my hair. "Do you need anything? I can get you some water and Tylenol.."

I nod, "That would be great, babe. Where's Wyatt?"

"He's sitting on the couch watching Paw Patrol," Christian laughed, "I made him some waffles and he insisted that I put on Paw Patrol for him or he would be mad."

I smile small at him, "He's been obsessed with that lately.."

Christian nodded, "Yeah, he's something else. But I'll be right back with the water and Tylenol. Do you need anything else?"

I shake my head before he went to grab me a water and some Tylenol. "Thank you, baby.."

"No need to thank me, just wanna make sure you feel better." He kissed my cheek and I turned my head so he kissed my lips. "You little shit," He laughed.

I giggled and pulled the blanket up, "You love me."

"I do. A lot." He replied, "I'm gonna go check up on Wyatt and watch some TV with him. If you want, you can come out when you feel a little better. Or we'll come to you."

I shrug, "I'll see how I feel, baby." I tell him before kissing him again.

I was so appreciative of Christian, I really didn't know what I would do without him. He bends over backwards to make sure I'm okay and makes sure that I feel okay, and I honestly don't know how I got so lucky with him. He truly is an incredible person.