44.

c h r i s t i a n.

The sun shined obnoxiously through our curtains as I realized I was still in bed with Nadia. Last night wasn't a dream; I was finally home with my beautiful fiance and that's all I wanted. I couldn't wait to see Wyatt, though. Oh my god, my little man, he probably missed me like crazy.

I place a soft kiss on Nadia's temple before getting out of bed, stretching and rubbing my eyes as I did so. I slipped a pair of boxers on and walked out of our bedroom, down the hall into Wyatt's room where he slept peacefully. It still blew my mind every day that I was actually a father. I had welcomed a kid into this world, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Running my hand across his back, Wyatt stirs awake, taking a second before he opened his eyes and tried to register who was in front of him. When he knew it was me, his cute two toothed smile beamed at me as he reached for me to pick him up. I took him in my arms and kissed his head, "Hi, buddy! Did you miss me?" I asked, holding him close as he giggled and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Dada.." Wyatt babbled out. He had never said that before. My son just said his first word.

I smile big, nodding, "Yeah, I'm dada, buddy!" I kiss all over his face before lifting him up, tossing him lightly and caught him before walking back in the bedroom with him. Nadia was sitting up in bed, tied in her robe and smiled over at me and Wyatt. "Baby, he said dada.."

Nadia's eyes widened, before she got up and came over by us. "Did he really!?" She asked, exclaiming. "When?"

"Just about two minutes ago! I picked him up and he just said dada." I told her and she smiled big, kissing Wyatt's cheek.

"Oh my goodness, Wy! You said your first word!!" Nadia said, taking Wyatt out of my arms and held him close to her, kissing his cheeks. "My big boy!" Wyatt just giggled as Nadia continued to kiss his cheeks over and over.

I smiled, just watching how Nadia showed her love for our son. It amazed me at how great of a mother she was; She truly never failed, and it just came naturally for her. Nadia had a natural glow, her eyes beaming with love when she had Wyatt in her arms. I really got lucky.

Nadia looked at me and smiled, "Why don't we go make some breakfast?" She suggested and I nodded in agreement before walking behind my fiance and my son. I noticed the hickeys on Nadia's neck and chuckled to myself, causing her to turn around.

"What's so funny, Yelich?" She asked and I just smirked at her.

"I got you good last night." I told her, slapping her ass before walking ahead of her into the kitchen to grab things out of the fridge to prepare breakfast.

Nadia rolled her eyes, setting Wyatt in his bouncer. She walked over by me and slapped my ass, giggling. "Oops. Hand slipped." She said, giggling again as I went over by her, grabbing her hips and turned her to face me. Nadia wouldn't stop giggling as I tried to look serious, but just ended up smiling at her.

I roll my eyes at her, "Your hand slipped, okay. That's what they all say." I told her, grabbing her ass again as I walked past her again.

"Fuck you," Nadia laughed.

"Oh, but you already did last night." I said with a smirk as she gasped and crossed her arms across her chest. "Oh, come on, don't be a little pout. You liked it. At least, you screaming my name proved that you did.." I chuckled as she came over by me and hit my arm.

"You're being a little shit!" Nadia exclaimed before giggling and poured some formula for Wyatt. I could spend every morning like this.

***