68.

c h r i s t i a n

I could tell that Nadia was in a better mood and I was over the moon for her. I knew the miscarriage was hard for her and seeing her happy made me happy.

After our lunch and shopping date yesterday, I could tell that everything was falling back into place. We were happy with Wyatt, happy with our marriage, happy with life, everything was good. I just wanted my family happy, they were my top priority.

I made Nadia and myself cups of coffee while she laid in bed, watching something on Disney +. I swear, since we got it, she hasn't been able to stop watching Disney movies. I think we watched all The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and Lion King movies over the span of two days. I was calling forks thinga-ma-bobs, it was crazy.

Nadia looked up at me and smiled when she saw I had coffee for her, "Mmm, you really are an amazing husband," She says as I carefully hand her her cup and she takes a sip, humming. "And you put my hazelnut creamer in it, thanks, baby. Good job."

I laugh, moving to sit next to her, "I went out and bought some yesterday when I went grocery shopping and I knew that you were probably going to want some, because you don't like my usual creamer. I almost bought Rum Chata creamer, honestly. Give myself a little kick," I say before taking a drink of my coffee.

"That honestly wouldn't have surprised me," She giggled, "A little pick-me-up before baseball? Perfect." She smiled at me, setting her cup on the nightstand. "We're gonna watch The Aristocats if that's okay."

I nodded at her, "Want me to go get Wyatt so he can join us?" I ask her, and she immediately nodded.

"Of course. A little family movie day in bed? I love that." She smiled and I got up, going into Wyatt's room where he was sitting up in his bed, playing with his stuffed animals.

"Daddy!" Wyatt smiled, reaching his arms up for me before I picked him up, kissing his cheek. "Where go?"

"We're gonna go lay with momma and watch some movies! We're gonna watch The Aristocats and maybe even Nemo!"

Wyatt gasped, "Nemo!? Daddy, yes!" He said, wrapping his arms around my neck, "Daddy, my nuhnuh," He pointed at his blanket that laid resting in his bed.

I shook my head, "We can't forget that!" I exclaim, grabbing it for him and walked with him into my bedroom. "Look who I have."

Nadia smiled big at Wyatt, "Hi, my handsome man!" She held her arms out and I handed Wyatt over to her as he instantly clung to her. "You got your nuhnuh with you too? You're definitely ready to get cuddly." She kissed all over his face, causing him to squeal and giggle.

I just smiled, sitting back down in bed and pulled the blankets up over the three of us.

Wyatt moved and sat in the middle of us two and laid his head on Nadia as she put on the movie she wanted to watch.

****
Later that day, after watching six movies, Wyatt was passed out in the bed and Nadia had gone into the bathroom to draw a bath. I carefully carried Wyatt to his room and laid him in bed, tucking him in. I then walked into the bathroom and smiled at Nadia,

"Mind if I join?" I ask, causing her to turn around.

"Mm, I would love for you too, babe." Nads smiled at me and stripped down, getting in the bath.

"You—..." I couldn't help but look at how beautiful her body is. She honestly was my definition of perfect.

Nadia looked at me, "You just gonna stare? Or are you gonna join me?" She giggled and I stripped down, climbing in the tub to sit behind her. "That damn facial hair.." She said quietly, placing her hand on my cheek.