84.

n a d i a

I finally felt confident enough to bring Willow to a baseball game. With her being so little, I was a little apprehensive with bringing her. She was littler than Wyatt so bringing her to a big crowd was something I was nervous about. But, I knew Christian wanted her at a game eventually, so I needed to stop being over-protective mommy and face my fears.

***

I got Willow dressed in a cute Brewers onesie with a pair of leggings to go over her legs and put a cute headwrap on her. I heard little footsteps running towards her room, meaning Wyatt was on his way, probably to show me his outfit of choice.

"Mommy! Look what daddy give!" He showed me a new shirt that Christian had gotten for him and I smiled at him, "You like, mommy?"

"I love it, Wy. You look so handsome! Do you like your sister's outfit?" I asked him, picking her up.

He nodded, "She very pretty, mommy.." He smiled at me, he was such a little gentleman. "We go see daddy?"

I nod, "Yup! Daddy's already at work so we're gonna go watch him play baseball! That should be fun, right?" I say, getting Willow's bag and grabbed Wyatt with my free hand as we walked out to the car. "You got everything you need? You got your tablet in your bag?"

"Yes, mommy!" Wyatt replied before he buckled himself in. I couldn't believe how fast he caught onto teaching himself how to buckle into his seat. He amazed me everyday.

When we got to the ballpark, Wyatt was a little trooper and helped me bring in Willow and her things. He walked in with the diaper bag and I walked in, pushing in the stroller and smiled at Willow who was looking around, taking in the atmosphere of the ballpark.

"Well, look who we have here!" I looked up to see Lorenzo and I smiled at him, "You even got the little girl with you?" He peered over, looking in the stroller and smiled at Willow, "You were right, she's definitely got Christians nose." He chuckled.

"Oh, for sure." I giggled, "She is definitely very smiley with you, though! That makes me happy, I am glad she's not so shy." I smile and fix her little head-wrap.

"That's good! I bet C will be excited to see her here." Lo said, smiling at me.

Christian walked into the clubhouse and smiled when he saw me. "Did you being who I thought?" He walked over and picked up Willow, "There's my little girl!!" He kissed her cheek, cradling her in his arms. "How you doing, babe?" He asked me, kissing my forehead.

"Good, I was talking with Lo. Wyatt ran off by Ryan," I laughed, "Which is fine, keeps him occupied and entertained." I fixed Willow's little head-wrap and looked at Christian, "Good batting practice?"

"I haven't had it yet. I was with my physical therapist stretching out my back because I had a sore muscle in my lower back.." Christian told me, kissing Willow's forehead, "She been sleepy all day?"

I shook my head, "No, she was actually smiley before. I think she just gets tired easily. Just like me," I laugh, "She's always so content in your arms, I love it.."

Christian smiled at her, "I love the little outfit. Where did you get it?"

"Someone made it for me, actually! They reached out to me on Twitter and thought Willow would look adorable in it so I said to send it over and it fits her perfectly. Cute little leggings with the new logo and a cute shirt to show everyone who her daddy is," I giggle and look at Willow, "Right, princess?" I kiss her cheek.

"I'm gonna go walk around with her for a bit, as long as Wyatt's occupied and doesn't want to steal all the attention," Christian chuckled before walking out of the clubhouse and into the halls. It was a little loud out there, as it always was on game day. Everyone was trying to get to where they needed to be, and the players mostly hung out in the clubhouse until they were needed in the media room or wherever the press wanted them.

Christian declined doing any interviews today, which I really respected as I don't think he's even ready for Willow to be on camera with anyone or anything baseball involved. Family is separate.

***

After the game, I walked from the family suite back through the ballpark with Willow and Wyatt back down to the clubhouse and waited out on the bench for Christian to walk out. When he walked out, Wyatt was quick to get up and run to him.

"Hi, daddy! You hit home!!" Wyatt said, jumping up as Christian picked him up.

"I did! Did you cheer super loud?" He asked him, putting his hat on Wyatt's head.

"I was the loudest, daddy!" Wyatt giggled, "Sissy even laughed."

"Did she?" He smiled and looked at me, "How's she doing?"

I smile, "She's doing great. Handled the game like a pro. Slept for most of it, but I think she's ready to get home and get in her bed." I told him, "I am as well. It's been a long day and I just need some rest.."

Christian nodded, "Totally understand, babe. Let me go into the locker room quick and grab my things then we can go. Or, how about you get home with the kiddos and I'll meet you there since we drove separate?"

I nod, "Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'll see you at home."

"Okay, love you." He said before going into the locker room and I walked with Wyatt and Willow to the car.

When we got home, I got Willow changed into her pajamas, making sure she was fed and ready for bed. Carefully laying her in her crib, I put her teddy bear next to her and put on her musical mobile to help her fall asleep.

"Good night, princess." I said quietly before kissing her forehead. I walked out, shutting the door quietly behind me before walking into my own bedroom and shut the door, stripping off the clothes I had been wearing all day. I was thrilled to get my shoes off, honestly. My feet still killed me when I would be walking around for a period of time or even just standing. I'm sure the swelling would go down soon, I just wish it would happen sooner.

As I looked for something to wear, I looked in the mirror at myself. I know that my body wasn't back to how it usually was, but, I know it would get there eventually. Just something about it made me a little insecure. Sure, I was getting back into modeling, but that didn't mean that I felt 100% confident in myself. I know it would come with time. One thing I didn't like about postpartum, the dreaded process of getting my body to how it used to be.

Christian walked in about five minutes later and smiled at me, "Hi, beautiful." He walked over and kissed me. "Kids went to bed okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, Willow was sleeping when we got home but I had to wake her up to change her and whatnot so she was a little cranky then. But Wyatt was exhausted. He went and changed into his pajamas himself and got in bed and crashed." I told him, "And now I'm ready to get in bed and sleep the night away."

"I'm gonna shower quick, then I'll be in bed with you as well." Christian said, kissing my lips again before setting his stuff down and went to go take a shower. I climbed into bed, pulling the covers over myself and made myself comfortable as I waited for him to come back from the shower.

As I waited, I scrolled through Twitter, seeing all the tweets of people cheering Christian on from hitting two home-runs today and saw a really nice highlight video from today's game. That boy always made me so proud. His talent is remarkable and I can't believe I got so lucky with such an amazing man. He's amazing at baseball, amazing at being a father, amazing at being a husband, just overall amazing. I truly had one of a kind and I wasn't going to let him go, ever.