one

Ci'ondra'Cici' loveless
April 30

I sat at my desk across from Draco mugging him. I've know him since I was 5 and never liked him expect a little.  He was my brother's best friend and now that my brother is gone I have to work with him. I always had a little crush on him but he always made it clear that he didn't like me.

"Fuck you looking at me foe sum you wanna get off yo chest" he said mugging me back. "Ion know why yo brother left this shit to the both of us knowing ion like yo ole stuipd ass"

"Fuck you draco ion wanna work with you either"

"Well give the shit to me den"

"Fuck no you stupid bitch"

"Outta respect foe yo brotha I anit going hit chuea stuipd ass" he said standing up.

"Whatever! Just make sho you at the meeting tomorrow" I said getting up grabbing my gun making sho it was on safety before tucking it in my waistband.

"Should of went off on yo Ole stuipd ass" I heard him mumble

Should have shoot yo ole' stupid fine ass

I laughed at my thoughts and walked past him.

"You going stand dey or come on so we can go get answered out dem niggas" I said looking at him as he stood there on his phone.

He looked up and mugged me then walked out the door. I locked  the door to our office.

Can't wait till dis fucker get his own office.

I walked down the stairs leading to our basement or what I like to call it our hell room. The door was already unlock.

So the dummy already down hea.

I walked in and saw this bitch and ha nigga sitting up in the chairs we tied them down in.

"Watchua' going do wimmie" I heard Guwapo say. "Cause I'm ready to shoot me a bitch"

"Nigga sit yo trigger happy ass down some whea" I said rolling my eyes while I walked over to the closet we keep all our weapons in. I walked back over to them with a knife in my hand. I wanted to start off nice with them you know.

"Draco" I said looking over at him standing on the wall on his phone.

Maybe I should kill him next?

"What?" He looked at me with a mug

"Come do yo fucking job standing on dat damn phone" I said mugging him back harder

"I did my job you dummy"

If he call me one more name imma grab that snipper and shoot him right between his eyes.

"How when you standing over dey on yo phone"

"Because I already den traced them two phone and got everything I need because them dumb bitches put everything in they fucking phones" he said shrugging his shoulders "so You mines ass well let Guwapo shoot em"

"Ughhh never get to torture anybody any more" I yelled throwing the knife at that nigga head.

I wanna it to kill em!

I pouted as I walked to the corner giving Guwapo the signal meaning he could shot.
This man went and grab a sniper and just started letting bullets fly. Once he finished I called the clean up crew downstairs.

"Take they bodies burn em and go to they house and burn it down If y'all dont do the job right Imma burn you" I said going back upstairs to my office.

Draco then walked in and sat down in the chair he was sitting in earlier.

*knock knock*

"Who is it" Draco ass said.

This is not your office duffus.

"Ari"

"Watchua want" I said knowing she just wanna come in here to see Draco ole hoeing ass.

"I wanna take to Draco"

"Foe what?" He said getting up opening the door as she walked in then he closed back.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted me to bag coke or meth today" she said rubbing her hand down his chest.

Thirsty hoes

Shaking my head I stood up and walked between them "go take yo hoeing ass downstairs and bag coke like you always do and let me find out y'all not doing what y'all supposed to Imma start shooting and ask questions later understood" I said stepping closer to her with more words I said.

"Yes Cici" she said hurrying out the room.

I turned and looked at Draco "control yo hoes please" i said rolling my eyes and going back to sit down.

"She not my hoe she just suck my dick when I ask or let me fuck when I feel like it." He said shrugging his shoulders

Maybe blues didn't connect with clues when he was younger

I just look at him while he stared back at me. We stared at each other for 5 Mounties untill I blinked.

Shit! Cici why did you blink ole stuipd ass

He chuckled then went back to his phone. "Stupid motherfucker" I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me.

"Whatcua' say" he said getting up walking towards me

"If you heard me den you heard Me" I said shrugging my shoulders

Ohh yess bitch we bold bold today!

He grabbed me by my neck so fast I thought I caught the Holy Ghost. "I told you I wasn't going to be no more names didn't I" He said gripping tighter.

Just to let you know sir you are not scaring me your making me wet.

I smirked at him "I said what I said" he mugged me then let me go and went to go sit down.

I stared counting money but I felt him staring st me I looked up and he smirked!

Ohh lawrddd!

How y'all liking this so far?
Excuse mistakes
Vote & comment💕