$; eleven

$; Xayvien heartless
$; draco
$; June 20

"yoo all y'all mfs get down here now." I yelled through the intercom.

All of them came downstairs. One girl bumped past Cici real hard. I grabbed cici fast ass the fuck.

"Chill i got it." I said into her ear.

"Muhumm I'm going to the car ion feel good" she said before walking out.

"So we been having a lot of issues lately around hea and ion like dat cause everything in this bitch been moving smoothly ever since I started here." I said

"We got snitches around hea talking to the police tryanna get us caught" I laughed "Come hea lil mama step up" I pointed to the same girl who bumped Cici.

"You in the red step up, and you in the white step up." I said

They all stepped up.

"You been talking to 12?" I asked.

"Nahh fucc I needa talk to them for." He replied.

Young niggas young niggas always think they ahead.

I pulled out my gun and pointed its at his head.

"Imma ask you again was you talking to the feds?" I said

"Mann mann look draco that man forced me to talk he forced me." He said "I anit want to but I had too or he threatens to kill my moms mann."

"Look I know you a Jhit but I den had multiple niggas just like you same age and all have feds come to them and dem niggas anit crack so I'm gonna treat let I do everybody else" I said taking safety off my guns.

"See you in hell" I said before pulling the trigger and his blood splashed on the girl behind him.

Clean up crew dragged his body away and did what they had to do.

"You" I pointed at the girl that bumped cici.

"Yesss" she said walking over to me.

I slapped the shit outta her I don't put my hands on a female but this bitch is the biggest snake in here.

"You a dumb ass tricking ass hoe bitch you a fucking snake ion even put my hands on females but you you like a nigga to me" I said

"It don't matter gone ahead and kill me my peoples coming anyways bitc."

I laughed so mfn hard yooo " What peoples yo peoples dead honey all the messeages you been relying was to me I been suspected you and I been killed yo peoples lil girl." I said before pulling my gun out and putting it to her head.

"See you in hell" I said before pulling the trigger. Clean up crew repeated the same steps with her.

"Now that that's done everybody else left in here y'all can came up clean but dat don't mean shit imma still be on err body asses in hea. I will not let nobody take me and cici thrown away from us." I said

"Y'all niggas go do work."I said making all of den run off back to what they was doing.

I walked outside and got in the car with Cici she was knocked out against the window with the heat on.

I looked over at her and she was shaking really bad like shivering.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled outloud.

I wa gonna go home but I took her to the hospital. Cause this shit is weird ass fuck.

"Yoo umm my girlfriend need a checkup" I said