$; eight-teen

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; August 13

"I throw that ass back to see if he gon catch it I anit athletic but this tennis for the necklace." I screamed into the phone me and riri was on live.

I was drunk and high ass fuck.

"Talk to em bestieee" riri hyped me up as I got up on the counter and started twerking.

"Make it bounce make it shake throw it in a circle ok causeee perioddd" riri said slapping my lil booty as I twerked the best I can.

I looked at the comments and saw what I think was draco comment

Smooth.Draco get off this shit.

After squinted my eyes reading his comment I finally made out what he said and realizing it was him "heeeyyy big daddy tiga you need to come get me I wanna swallow your kids tonight baby I miss you so mucchhhhh" I sat down on the counter and started crying.

"I miss my boyfriend riri take me home ion wanna be here no moe" I said wiping my tears and drinking more Hennessy.

"Girl you is home" she laughed in my face.

I grabbed my phone and called draco.

"Y-"

"Can you come home please I miss you I wanna suck your dick and swallow your kids maybe even we can fuck tonight in the shower on the bed in the guest room in the man cave Yeaa all of dat" walking upstairs I layed on the bed.

"Ci'ondra why the fuck You drinking and getting high at the same time?" He blew out a breathe into the phone.

"I just wanted to be a city girl but Ion wanna be one no more I wanna cuddle with you so can you come bacc please ?"

"Outside" He said before he hung up on me.

"Riri get out my house and open the door for my big daddy tiga I'm fianan suck his dick tonight !" I yelled down the steps.

Suck suck suck suck it real hard.

He asked why "you here ?" "Bitchhhh I'm tryanna fucc"

He came into the room and I ranned and jumped on him. "I misss youuuu" I siad kissing him all over his face.

"Stop yo breath smell like alcohol" he put me down and I started pouting. He walked into the bathroom and went in the medicine cabinet and pulled out some medicine.

"Get in the bed" he told me while placing the medicine on the night table and a bottle of water.

"No ion wanna go sleep ahhh rember that Dubsmash ion wanna go the school that boy tryanna battle me I told-" he was just staring at me with a black face so I just stop talking. "You really should lighten up."

"Get in the bed I'll wash the sheets in the moring." He said

"Ouuuu so we fianan fuckkkkkk" I sung while kicking my legs up in the air.

"No we not im washing the sheets in the moring cause we anit take no shower tonight dumbass." He said pulling his shirt off.

"But I want the D I C K" I grabbed his pants waist and tried to pull him into the bed.

"No you're drunk I'm not taking your virginity and you're drunk." He said popping my head then getting in the bed.

"Ughhh sometimes I don't like the fact that you respect me" I groaned

"Girl shutup and go to sleep."

"I'm just saying any other nigga would have fucked me"

"I'm gonna let you slide cause you drunk ."