$; nine-teen

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; January 13 *5 months later*

"Are you a serious right now come on man I can't I can't deal with this I can't !" Draco said busting out the hospital room.

For the last couple months things have not been great we've been in the hospital almost everyday cause Dayday was shot in the head and now he in a coma and down the hall was my "mother" in critical condition.

This was all too much I've been tying to be strong for me and draco and it's heartbreaker to see him like this. It's like he's not even himself also trying to be strong for Riri. I haven't been to sleep in 3 days if I'm not holding draco then I'm holding riri.

I got up and walked outside after draco.

"Xayvien what's wrong now ?" I asked grabbing his arm lightly as he keep punching the wall.

"I can't take this shit no more Ci'ondra if it's not one thing it's another I just wanna be alone right na." He said snatching away from me and walking to his car.

What do he mean be alone ?

Look calm down cici maybe he not talking like dat !

"I get you hurt right now xayvien but you talking a lil crazy and I'm getting real scared." I admitted the truth and my hands began sweating as I keep rubbing them on my pants.

"Look I love you I do ok ? I'm stressing right now I need some time to myself." He said not even looking at me.

"Y-you need time to yourself ?" I honsetly couldn't even belivie This right now it's like my heart was stopping and breaking into a million pieces.

I had never been in love before and he was my first love and for us to just end like this cause he's hurt like I'm not ! But I wouldn't dare throw all I did for him in his face cause what was the point of em doing it ?

"Yeaa Sorry Stanka I love you but I just need to process everything going on around me. I'm not saying I want you to wait for me but I promise I'll come bacc when my head straight."

"I love you too xayvien" I said before walking away and going back into the building. I got in the elevator and waited for the doors to close before breaking down.

So much has happened and all I wanted was for my boyfriend to comfort me and hold me and now I have to do that for myself. The doors opened and I wiped my face before walking out.

I walked back into the room and sat down by guwapo.

"You straight ? Where draco ?"

"He went home." I said before just laying my head on his shoulder and slowly drifting off to sleep.

******

DAYDAY 🥺!

I tried to opened my eyes as much as I can but they just felt like heavy boulders. I looked over my head and saw what looked like Carlos.

"Carlos is that you or I'm seeing shit ?" I asked

"Stop cussing up hea boy !" I heard a voice say but I didn't see anybody expect for who I think is Carlos walking towards me.

"Wassup lil bro" Carlos said finally standing directly in my facing trying to dap me up.

"Not no damn wassup bro how the fucc I'm even looking at you right na."

"Stop cussing up here on me fianna send you out!" That same voice boomed again

"Mann who is dat ?" I asked