$; twenty-eight

$; Ci'ondra craig
$; Cici
$; July 1

"Ci'ondra when we pull up I want you to knock on the door and act like you just wanna talk to him, ask him if he seem riri and shit like that. We belivie he got riri trapped here." Draco explained to me.

"Ok" I sat back and just relaxed. Currently we were on the way to Guwapo house to settle this shit for once and all. Apparently this war between Guwapo family and draco family has been going on for years.

15 minutes later we pulled up to Guwapo house and I got out and knocked on the door.

"who hea ?" I heard Guwapo say

"Cici" I said

Draco and nem was parked round the corner so he wouldn't know it was set up.

"What you doing hea ?" He asked as he opened the door

"I wanted to talk to you we haven't talked in awhile you know" I said like I was sad so he would belivie me.

"come on" I walked in and sat down. "wassup ?" He asked sitting down beside me

"I miss my brother a lot and I just been bottled my emotions up lately"

"why you an talked to draco ?"

"cause you was always there for me when he passed so I just felt more comfortable coming to you"

"ummhumm"

"why you say that ?" I asked

"nothing nothing"

"Have you talked to riri any I miss us I miss her"

I noticed he got a look on his face.

"no I haven't heard from her"

"damn Dayday haven't talk to her either she just disappear and I'm worried now" I said

"she alright probbaly just went away for awhile after y'all argument"

Before I could speak somebody knocked at the door.

"hol on I'll be back" he said walking to the door. "Who is it ?" heard him say

I placed my hand on my gun.

"Dayday"dayday said

I smiled to myself

I heard guwapo unlocking the door and I pulled my gun out right when he open the door and placed my gun up so when he turn around he see it.

"Wassup bitch nigga" dayday said walking in

"wassup"guwapo said then turned around and looked at me "girl put yo gun down wasn't nobody but Dayday"

I laughed "the gun for you not Dayday"

He looked confused then moved the pillow on the couch thinking his gun was still there.

I took them and put them in my purse.

Riri walked out the back room and stood beside me. I had already found out riri was here she had gotten in touch with me one day when guwapo left and she said that she would move all his guns the night before.

"you hoe ass bitch set me up !" He yelled at riri.

"Fuck you a snake ass nigga sit the fuck down !" I yelled

He decided to still stand then next thing I know I bullet went through his left leg and he fell. We looked up and it was draco.

he walked over and stood over guwapo. he said no words just pulled his phone out and texted somebody and put his phone back in his pocket. He sat down on the couch.