$; seven-teen

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; August 11

"Ok y'all so I'm act like I'm cheating on draco, oh my gosh I'm so fucking scared what if he shoot me. If I die this was for yall." I spoke into the camera patting my chest.

"So first of all I'm going text him and act like I'm texting riri and accenditally sent it to him." I said started to screen record on my phone.

I opened our messages.

So how about me & ole boy linked 😬.

He being typing and my heart went to my ass "Mann I'm scared as the fuck !" I spoke into the camera

B💍YFRIEND❤️
Stop playing on my phone girl 🤣.

Ohh shitt my bad I thought you was riri.

B💍YFRIEND❤️
Gtfo.

Where imma go 😂 ?

B💍YFRIEND❤️
I'll be back in a hour stop playing on my phone.

K.

I looked up at the camera "ok y'all since he going most likely text me when he otw back imma sit up pillows and shit and act like it's a nigga whew catch ya guys later." I said putting hand on the camera like every other YouTuber.

I got up and went ahead and sat up my 'side nigga' on the bed. I put some designer clothes on him dress him up boo.

I decided to clean the house up while I waited for him to get here. I finally moved in with him last week and he's been so happy but now I'm pranking that ass.

I cleaned our bathroom up first it didn't take long cause both of us are neat freaks. But draco worse than me. I then went and cleaned the guest bathrooms and rooms I did the kitchen and living room last.

Nobody really here like dat if anything we go to me and riri old house it's basically like the party house now.

My phone started ringing and it was draco. I didn't answer I hit decline to make him actually believe it cause I'm the messages he didn't even believe me.

B💍YFRIEND❤️
Otw bacc.

I left him on delivery and ran upstairs and sat my camera up.

"Ok y'all so he just texted my saying he was on the way back him and I'm nervous I need to stop playing with my life for y'all. But I've been ignoring his texts and shit to make it seem realest cause I'm them messages he wasn't believe me."

I heard his car pull up. I hoped on the bed and started fake moaning and shit.

Mind you I'm still a virgin so I probably sound dumb ass fuck.

"Yoo on my Sorry ass mama This girl got me fucked up I'll call you bacc." I heard him say before I heard the closet door slam.

*BOOM*

"Ahhhhhh wtf xayvien" I said as I ducked after he shot his gun at me.

He ignored me and pushed me out the way and say the pillows.

"Really bruh ?" He said running his hands down his face looking at me.

"Yea and you almost shot me over sum pillows." I said rubbing the side of my head.

"I didn't tho."

"But you could have ."

"Well don't play with me like dat."