$; thrity-two

Before I start this chapter y'all slack on that last chapter tf ?

$; Ci'ondra Loveless
$; cici
$; May 6

I decided to go to Carlos grave today. I just been so betrayed lately. So I wanted to go talk to my brother.

I pulled up at the grave and got out and grabbed my blanket out the trunk. I walked up there put it down on the grown and sat down.

"Hey Carlos just came to see you today, still feels like a dream I wish it was but I love you you know that though of course. Well let me catch you up I gave draco my virginity on Valentine's Day whew god !" I laughed "if you were here you would beat my ass but I really love him a lot, anyways at T-house so much was going on last time I was there and from what draco told me. We trying so hard to hold it down for you especially draco everytime something goes wrong he feels like he's letting you down and he just break down. We have a snake in our friend group pretty sure by now you know it's Guwapo."

( if it wasn't for Nasiiaaa1207 y'all would have gotten it lmaooo y'all better thank her ! Her smart ass wanna catch on stil pay attention to my clues though cause it anit over yet!)

"Outta all people I would have never thought it would be him he was the only person here he for me when you left. Then riri she just went ghost on me after she told me she had a miscarriage. Everything just falling apart everything I though was right was lies all I wanna know is the truth. "I wiped my eyes and rubbed his tombestone "sometimes I wish they would have took both of us so I wouldn't have to be on this bull shit ass place by myself."

It started thundering and I know it was getting ready to rain so I stood up "I love you brother forever in my heart we'll see each other soon." I kissed his tombstone and grabbed my blanket and walked back to my car.

I drove back to the house and draco wasn't there he made us move into the house that he had in the woods that day I had to help him. For safety reasons. He's never really home anymore I got out and unlocked the door.

My phone flashed and I checked it and saw a text from Makayla. I didn't text back I'm not in the mood for company right now. I went upstairs into the room and called draco.

He answered on the last ring "wassup ?"

"Where are you ?"

"I'm working why ? What's wrong ?"

"That you never home is what's wrong Xayvien !"

"Not right now cici not right now"

"When then ? Huh ? I understand a lot going on right now but damn is it just fuck me ?"

"Really ? Are you serious right now ? Man get off my line !" He hung up on me.

I laughed and texted him.

When you finally decided to come home and pillow and blanket will be downstairs for you ❤️❤️❤️ be safe !

I locked my phone and went to go take a shower. When I got out and got in the bed and got ready to go to sleep before my phone flashed it was text from an unknown number.

(803) 676-3456
Live a life of lies die a death of truths

Who is this ?

Know yo life in danger & you been living in lies even when yo brother was alive

Who is this !?