$; thirth-teen

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; May 5

"Draco look just hear me out tho" I said standing up in front of him as he tried to move me out the way.

"About what what cici?"

"The giraffe is so cute tho and it's big and it go right in the middle." I pouted. Ive been trying to get this big stuffed giraffe all day and he been playing.

Nigga wanna play on my imaginary Dick Yoo.

"Ci'ondra move I'm tired of hearing about that shit." He pushed me out the way and I dramatically feel to bed .

"Why you be so mean today draco?" I pouted. Been acting like a lil sour grape all moring.

Imma give him so head he'll feel betta.

"Cause I'm fucking aggravated right na aight ?" He yelled walking out the room slamming the door.

I think I feel like arguing today....

I got out the bed and followed him downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch with his head in his hand.

Maybe no argument then.

I walked and sat down beside him and wrap my arms around his waist while placing my head on his shoulder.

"Talk to me Xayvien"

"Ion want too" he mumbled.

"Well you are so tell me what's wrong ."

"I'm straight mann damn" he said trying to get my hands from a round his waist but I held tighter. "Man let me go."

" no talk to me I'm hear for a reason."

"I don't wanna fucking talk Ci'ondra just leave me the fucc. Alone alright damn what part you'on understand about it!?" He yelled making me jump and let him go.

Ok Incredible Hulk.

"You don't have to yell I'm trying to help you and talk to you be a supportive girlfriend to you but whatever since you wanna yell at meh for no reason." I stood up and walked upstairs and grabbed my phone and my bag.

Ion know what his problem is but I gotta get the fucc ASAP after this shit!

I walked back downstairs and he looked back at me.

"Fuck is you going?" He said a scrunching his face up.

To Heaven if I quit killing people.

"Don't do dat makes you get wrinkles faster" I said as I keep walking to the door.

Gone be a 27 year old with wrinkles in his face "can you pace me the remote head ahh".

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said rubbing his hands down his face.

"Home." I said started at him blankly like what the fuck.

"Why?"

"Cause obviously you on yo man period or sum so imma give you yo space big dwag." I said slapping his chest.

"Y-" He was cut off by Dayday and guwapo pushing the door open.

"I-what the fuck?" I looked at Dayday confused as they just causally walked in like.

Ok cause these motherfuckers must be Jamie Fox opening door like they right.

"How the fuck y'all get in my house?" Draco asked picking my bag up throwing it in the closet doorstairs.