$; twenty-five

$; unknown
$; feb 12

"This nigga think it's so cute for him to just be booed up with her like he anit get me pregant I'll be dammned if I raised this baby by myself." I stated as I watched draco and cici walk into the mall.

"Girl calm down you my girl and all but you're hoe sis I'm pretty sure that's not his baby." My friend said.

I mugged her. "I know this his baby." I said walking into the store without her.

Honsetly I'm not really sure if this dracos baby but even if it's not I know I'll make him think it is. That bitch cici been taking shit from me since elementary and I'll be dammned if she take my nigga away.

I'm in love with my brothers enemy. My brother killed Los cici brother. If he found out I even fucked draco I'm dead meat but now I'm on his side completely !

Cici will get hers just like her brother did !

$; Ci'ondra
$; cici
$; feb 12

I mugged the back of draco head as he pulled me through the mall with him.

All a bad bitch wanted to do was sleep e but noo I can't do that can I ? He keep playing with me he won't get my virginity on Valentine's Day.

I'm lying like shit .

"Why are we here ? I just wanna sleep im tired of this shit boy ." I said pulling back from him and sitting down on the bench they be having in the malls.

"Come on get up this not the time Ci'ondra !" He said trying to pull me up.

I still sat down and pouted at him. "I'm tired draco I'm tired !"

"I know that but just come on then we going home I just gotta get my shoes outta footlocker." He looked at me with this lil cute face.

I blew air out my breathe before standing up "fine ok." I got up and he grabbed my hand. We finally arrived at footlocker.

"Aye yea my name draco I need the new concord 11s I had a size 11 and 7." He said to the dude at the counter.

I sat down at the bench they had and pulled my phone out to text riri.

Dayday ok ? Any progress ?

Riri🧚🏽‍♂️💕
He gets released today

Ok

Riri🧚🏽‍♂️💕
I'll call you when we make it to the house so y'all can see him if y'all want .

You like "I'll call you when we make it to the house so y'all can see him if y'all want."

I locked my phone as I saw draco walking over. He sat down beside me handing me a shoe box. "Try them on." I grabbed the shoe box and took out the shoes. It was the concord 11s the same ones he had .

I put my foot in the shoe and it was too big. "What size shoe is this cause they too big." I said taking the shoe off handing it to him.

"A 7 got damn let me so do he got six in a half." He stood up taking the shoe back up the counter.

( no cap that's bout my real shoe size 6-7 lmao.)

He came back with a six in a half "here try this one." I put my foot in the shoes.

"These feel better" I slide the shoe off my foot and put it back in the box.

"You want em ?" He looked up at me.

"yea I guess." He took the boxes out my hand and walked back up the counter.

I watched him pay for the shoes and then we walked out. As we were walking out the mall I saw some girl keep staring at us.

"Boo bitch the fuck" I bucked at her and she turned her head.

"Who you talking to ?" Draco turned around and looked at me before grabbing my hand.

"Some girl that keep staring at us." We walked out the mall and got into the car "I'm hungry." I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"What you want ? And don't pay her no attention." He backed out the parking lot.

"Wendy's"

"Alright"

"You knew Dayday get realeased today riri said she going call me when we they get to the house."

"Alright you want the same thing you always get ?" He asked as we pulled up to Wendy's .

"yea."

Ok ok short chapter y'all no cap I'm pissed off right now so I couldn't even write how I wanted. I'll try and give y'all another soon cause this was straight bootymeat.

Anyways who y'all think 'unknown' is ?

Next chapter will most definitely be cici giving Draco her virginity🤪.

Bye guys y'all can cuss me out if y'all want for this short chapter it's ok I'll allow it for now lmao .