thirity-eight

Ci'ondra loveless
October 12

" Xayvien were getting ready to go to Walmart" I told him while I put xianna in her car seat making sure her hat was pulled down over her ears.

"alright hurry back !" he yelled from the bathroom

"okay"

I walked downstairs with xianna sleep in her car seat. I made sure she was strapped in her seat and the other seat belt was on her too. I closed the door and made sure the child lock Was on. I got in the drivers seat and put my seatbelt on and pulled off.

I made it to Walmart and got out and grabbed xianna out the backseat. I took the whole car seat out so I can just sit it in the buggy I wasn't ready to just let her set in the buggy by herself yet.

I walked in Walmart and the girl from the restaurant was on the side of me with her baby in the buggy he was a pretty baby. he looked somebody I knew but I couldn't put my mind on who it was. she looked at me and mugged me

"do I know you from somewhere cause you always mugging me ?"

"You killed my babydaddy don't worry yo time Coming , my son has to grow up without his daddy" she said before she walked away.

I've gotten plenty of death threats before but this one made me some type of way before maybe cause I have a daughter now. I just shook my head and walked away.

I got the groceries and got draco some more body drinks cause he started working out more. I got some more diapers and wipes for xianna. I went to checkout and payed and left. I put all the groceries in the trunk first. I took the car seat out the buggy and pushed it to the cart thing. I buckled xianna back up in the car. I closed the door and got in and put my seatbelt on. I pulled off and went across the street to Wendy's.

I got draco a double bacon cheeseburger and I got a fofo. I pulled off and went back home. I got xianna our the car and took her inside and put her in her jumper. Draco came downstairs "I'm go get the groceries"

"okay I'm coming"

"no stay in here with boochie" he went outside. I was still
Going to help I made sure xianna was strapped down in the jumper. Once she relazied she was in there she started crying I just let her cry. I walked outside to help draco and he mugged. "go back in the house I told you I got it"

"this is a lot" I said

"okay I gotta a process" he has bags on his arms all the way up and around his neck. He looked so stupid.

"whatever" I opened the passenger door and got the food out.

"you left xianna in the house by herself ?" He looked at me when we walked in and she was crying

"she strapped in the jumper she okay" I put the food on the counter and helped him get the bags off his arms

"she's crying" he yelled at me

"boy she's okay she only crying cause she don't wanna be in there"

"then take her out" he hurried up and took the bags from
Around his neck. He went and got her out the jumper and she started to calm down and he waked back in the kitchen
"Yea yo mama wrong for putting you in their it's okay boochie" he cooed and kissed her forehead.

I rolled my eyes and passed him his burger. I know he not going eat his fries so I'll eat them. "you used my card ?"
He asked me while he sat down at the table instead of the bar since all the bags on the table.

"no I used mines" I sat down in the chair in front of him.

"man what I told you about that shit ? I told you to used my card always" he mugged me

"then what's the point of having my own money if you never going let me spend it ?"

"my money is your money"

"okay same thing over here"

"no your money is your money"

"you don't even make sense" I shook my head

"just don't spend Yo money"

"Muuhumm" I'm not going listen to him he just going have to be mad everytime.

"anyways everything finally went through for the car dealership so in about five more months I'm
Work on getting the barbershop.

"okay congratulations"

"don't say that" he gave xianna a piece of his burger

"Xayvien she can not eat that yet !"

"it was just a tiny piece I know she tired of drinking milk." He shrugged his shoulders

"she could have gotten choke and she doesn't know the difference so milk is her food don't give her table food"

"mann whatever what time is her appointment tomorrow ?"

"three o clock"

"alright"

I stood up and put my food in the trash "I'm Fianna go and take me a nap" I told him walking up stairs.

"ok I'll put the groceries up"

I nooded my head and went upstairs to lay down.