$; thirity-two

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; July 30

"xayviennnnn !" I yelled his name in his ear. He been playing the fucking game all day. Ion care about him playing it but I told him I was hungry an hour ago and he told me to hold on.

"hol up hol up bro" he removed the microphone from his ear and turned to me "what stanka ?"

"I'm hungry !"

"alright hold on let me finish this game"

"you said that an hour ago get up and go get ready so we can get something to eat" I turned the tv off.

"bruh Ci'ondra I was Fianna win why you do that !?" He stood up

"cause I'm hungry you know ion care about you playing the game but don't ignore me when I saw I'm hungry now go get ready !" I sat down on the couch he started walking upstairs mumbling stuff under his breathe.

"what you say ?"

"I said I love you so much !"

"Muhumm" I sat down on the couch and got on my phone while I waited for him to get ready.

-

We decided on eating at Juciy Crab cause I wanted crab legs even though draco don't eat them he got a shrimp bag instead.

"so when you going start throwing up ?" He asked me

"boy I told you it don't work like that just because you nutted in me don't mean imma get pregant"

"so you trying say my soldiers don't march ? Cause I know they do matter of fact when we get back to the house we fucking" he shrugged his shoulders

I laughed at him "ok call you the spermatozoa 300"

he mugged me and throw a shrimp at me so I throw an egg at him. But he moved so it hit a white lady in the back of her head. "see you play too much" he told me

"it's yo fault you moved" I drunk my drink and waved my hand for the waiter. "can we get our ticket please and I need a bag"

"ok !" She said and walked away

I took the lil bib off and I felt somebody staring at me I looked up and was a girl holding a toodler and she was just staring at me with a mug on her face.

she looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out so I just gave her a mug back and put my attention back on draco. "can we go ? Now !"

"Yea I'm just waiting on my card back" he looked at me confused

"Let me get the key imma wait in the car" I told him. He slowly handed me the keys and I got up and walked out with my bag. I unlocked the doors and got in.

For some reason that girl staring at me didn't set right with me it made me feel uneasy and shit. And I know I've seen her somewhere before.

Draco finally came out after 15 minutes of me waiting in the car. "what took you so long ?" I asked him when he got in.

"a woman baby started crying and saying he was hungry so I payed for her some food and gave her some money she looked familiar tho." He crunk up the car

"was she in the corner in the back with like a one year old boy ?" I asked

"Yea" he furrowed his eyebrows together

"she was staring at me with a mug on her face and I don't know why but she does look familiar"

"We'll figure it out" draco said turning up the radio.

Who y'all think it is ? 😅