$; twenty-nine

$; Xayvien heart
$; Draco
$; July 5

it's been a couple of days since we killed Guwapo and been trying to see if I could find out where Carlos was. This shit was eating me up.

I wanted to tell cici but I didn't at the same time because I didn't want to get her hopes up if I can't find him or if Guwapo was lying.

I been talking to my dirty cops I got working and seeing if they can get any information for me.

"stankaa" I yelled walking downstairs and saw her getting ice cream out the freezer.

"what ?" she opened the ice cream and got a plastic spoon out the cabinet.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "can I have my daughter now ?" I kissed her neck.

"thought you said you wanted to wait untill you out the streets" She looked at me

"baby I'm never going be out the streets now, but I did get the deal with the car dealership peoples so now it's going show a legal job now and I'm working on other shit. Trust me stanka I wouldn't ask for my child now if I didn't think shit was safe"

"ok" she pecked my lips "when I finish my ice cream we can make yo daughter"

"ok" I cheesed watching her eat her ice cream

"boyyy" she laughed "stop staring at me"

"I'm just ready"

"what if it's not a girl ?"

"It better be I only want you to be able to produce girl's"

"boy Shutup please" she laughed like I was joking.

"Bestieeee !!" I heard riri yell walking in.

"Kitchen !" Cici yelled back

"Heey bestieee boo" riri smiled walking in hugging cici

"hey"

Riri grabbed a spoon and they started eating ice cream together.

"I not fiana get my daughter now" I mumbled walking out

I went in the living room and sat down watching tv when Dayday walked in.

"wassup nigga" I dapped him up when he sat down

"shit tired ass fuck riri got me running around the city all day for the damn house" he threw his hand over his eyes

"nigga she fianan change yo whole house around no cap" I laughed

"I know I told her ass she could do what she wanted but damn was a nigga decorations that ugly"

I laughed "kinda"

"fuck you" he laughed "what you been up too ?"

"man I was just fianan get my daughter before riri big ass head came in yelling and shit !"

"you boutta get cici pregant nigga ?"

"hell yeaa she think I'm playing but I'm not"

"imma fianan get riri pregant to then !" he laughed

"she ready for that ? you know considering"

"she cries about it every night but at the same time she was kinda glad it happened cause she felt like Guwapo would have ended up abusing her and the baby"

"that's true too well damn let's become some daddy's tonight my nigga"

"word" we dapped each other and started rolling up.