thirty six

3 months later
Xayvien heart

"hey riri" I spoke into the phone

"wassup bro ?"

"you heard from cici any today ?" I sighed as I picked up xianna and went downstairs.

"not since this morning, she called me and told me she loved me."

"this morning she just keep saying I love y'all" I sighed again , my stomatch started feeling werid "I'll call you bacc later" I hung up the phone I sat down on the couch and held xianna.

"I wish mommy hurry back home" I kissed her forehead while she just smiled not knowing anything. i pulled the necklace cici gave her out her shirt and she layed her head on my chest.

-

i woke up and grabbed my phone from beside to check the time.

she's been gone all day she told me earlier she was going back to her old neighborhood but that was at like two

i pressed her contact and the phone ringed all the way through. i called back three times still no answer.

-

two hours later

"hello ?" i answered my phone from an unknown number

"hi is this draco ?"

"yea who this ?"

"my name is emily brown i'm a doctor calling you from richland memorial hospital it's about your girlfriend ci'ondra loveless."

"is she alright ?"

"it'll be best if you come down to the hospital sir thank you." she hung up.

a tear rolled down my face and i started thinking the worst. my stomach was hurting and making noises.

i grabbed my keys and picked up xianna.

-

"are y'all the family of ci'ondra loveless ?" the doctor approached us

"yes" i stood up fast and have xianna to tori.

"i'm so sorry to inform you that she has passed away, we tried to save her but the bullet had already hit her heart" he said

my heart just stopped i felt like i was frozen. my stomach felt uneasy. "can i see her please ?" i asked trying to hold back my tears.

i looked back and carlos was punching the wall , riri was crying while holding xianna i picked up my baby and followed the doctor.

we walked in to this room and she was laying on the table even though she had so much blood on her she still
like beautiful.

"aye if she was in a car accident how she get shot ? and where her necklace and ring ?"

he handed me a baggie with her promise ring and necklace i gave her "a witness say after she crashed a black figure walked to the car and police believed her brakes had been cut as well.there give you more information about tho , now i'm going you some privacy i'll be outside this door" he patted my back and walked out.

"somebody killed you stank and i'm
find out who " i grabbed her hand feeling now
cold she was.

"damn man i love you so much" i dropped my head and started crying holding her hand.

"you wasn't suppose to leave stanka you was supposed to
give me more kids now i gotta raise our daughter alone" i wiped my eyes looking at xianna who just look confused.

"they really killed my baby man" i shook my head and kissed her on her forehead before walking out.

all i got now is my baby.......

the end , book 2 coming soon! thank y'all for reading and supporting me in this book. book 2 will be called my mothers keeper.