$; twenty-nine

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; feb 23

"It's right here." I pointed out the window at the building I go to to get my hair done.

Draco pulled into a parking space and we got out the car. I looked over at him "you don't have to come in if you don't want too" I looked at him as we walked across to the building.

"I know but today's ours day" he grabbed my hand and opened the door for me. I smiled up at him and walked up to the secretary desk.

"I'm here for Cam my name cici" I told the girl and she looked up and smiled.

"Ok I'll get her for you" she got up and walked towards the back.

"So this where all the females come to talk abou their boyfriend and they sex life ?"He said as he looked around the salon and some girls was staring at him.

"Boy shutup" I laughed.

The girl came from the back with cam

"Hey girl !" She said walking to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey" I smiled at her.

"Come on to the back girl" I let go of draco hand and followed her to back and Draco's dumb ass followed.

"Boy you should have stayed at the front" I laughed looking at him.

"Umm no all of them was staring at me that's werid" he said sitting down on one of the salon chairs beside mines and pulling his phone out.

I laughed at him got comfortable in my salon chair. I took my hair out the ponytail it was in and let if fall down my back.

"Ok so what you want today." Cam asked while running her fingers through my hair.

"A lace front I want to try a new color just surprise me" I said taking my jacket off and handing it to draco

"Ok you want me to wash your hair today ?" She started combing my hair done with a wide tooth comb.

"No I did this morning" I tilted my head back some.

"Ok." She started parting my hair and rubbing some Cantu greases on it so my hair wouldn't be so dry under this wig cap. "How you been lately ?"

"good how about you ?" I looked over at Draco and this nigga then pulled my jacket over his face with his AirPods in and went to sleep.

"I've been good making sure my son good." She finished her last braid on my hair and put the wig cap over my braids. She put some protector stuff around my edges before she got ready to apply the glue and lace front.

"that's good." I said. I can't wait till I have kids.

"Yeaa you want kids ?"

"Yea I do but ion know if I want a daughter or a son though." I laughed.

"girl I had wanted a boy I got it but now that lil nigga is bad" she laughed "so don't rush it"

"trust me I'm not."

She put the lace front and she straighten it all of that for me. "Okay girly you are done !" She said turning me around so I could see my hair in the mirror.

"oh my gosh this is so pretty you did yo shit fr !" I said hugging her. She did like a blonde color and it was pretty.

"You welcome you know I had to hook you up." She hugged me back.

I smiled "how much ?" I asked picking my jacket up and reaching in the pocket. As soon as I picked my jacket up draco woke up.