$; sixteen

$; Xayvien heartless
$; draco
$; July 11

I pulled up at the prison and I got nervous. I haven't seen the man who Nutt got me here since I was little. I took a deep breath before getting out the car wiping my hands on my pants.

I walked into the prison and walked up to the front desk. A lady was sitting there popping her gum.

The ghetto.

"No I need to stop picking up stank slang" I mumbled shaking my head walking up to her.

"I would like to visit Tayvien Heart." I said in my nice voice I think.

She keep popping her gum staring at me before slowing turning her head to the computer and begin typing.

"Name ?" She asked all hard.

Girl I will slap that gum out yo mouth don't do it !

"Draco I'm his son."

"Take a seat please so we can bring him into the visitation area and then will let you back ok ?" She said handing me a sticker with my name on it.

I nooded my head and went to sit down I pulled my phone out.

I made it.

Stanka 😩❤️ .
Ok, lmk if it's to much for you I'll come up there.

I'm not a child 🙄

Stanka 😩❤️
You're MY child😊.

Gts😭

Stanka 😩❤️
I am bitch !

That's yo ass tonight💯.

Stanka 😩❤️.
Wait I'm sorry tiga🥺.

Nahh you bold keep that same energy sis 😭
Anit that's what you say ?

Stanka 😩❤️
Hahaaaa chill out I was playing !

Heard ya!

"Draco you can come bacc now" giant gums said

I locked my phone put it in my pocket and stood up walking towards the back. I saw him sitting at the table. My hands started to sweat worse then bebdore.

"Wassup" I said as I sat down in front of him. It's like I was looking at myself I felt like I could just read him and understand everything.

"Look I know you have a lot of questions and I have a lot of explaining to do so ask me anything ." He immediately said straight to the point.

I ran my hands down my face before I being to speak taking a deep breath.

Cause I'll be dammned if I cry right now.

"Just tell em the truth all my life my mama anit told me nun but lies and I just wanna know the truth I feel like I don't know me cause I don't know my parents and shit." I spoke the truth and nothing but it.