Nightmare Dance/ October 31st (not edited)

A/N: I'll just leave this monstrosity here so you have something to compare to the rest of the book.

I'm going to the Nightmare Dance with Nikki Maxwell. This is going to sound so GIRLY, but my dream has finally come true. And I really hope Nikki feels the same.

The dance's decorations were completely amaze balls! It looked almost exactly like Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas! All you could do is stare in awe. Even Nikki looked beautiful. She came as Catwoman. Her costume was PERRfect! And I went as one of the three musketeers. Who I didn't expect to see was MacKenzie. Wasn't she supposed to come back on Monday?

She was. MacKenzie isn't supposed to be here right now. But I guess she had an answer to Principal Winston's question which was: Why are you harassing these children?

"Principal Winston, I have the answer to your question!" she yelled as she walked up the stage. "They don't belong here! They all have scammed you, sir! You see this is a private school in which you have to pay for. Principal Winston, how much money do you have in your checking account?"

Winston took out his phone and answered," Well I should have $8,000...I have $5.00 in my bank account."

"I caught them with your debit card near the beginning of the year! All the people I've called dorks, especially Nikki and Brandon, have had your card and split the money amongst themselves!"

That was a good one MacKenzie. It actually took me a while to come up with a response to that. Principal Winston handled it though. "MacKenzie, what kind of lie is that?"

"What do you mean lie? I didn't --"

"I have $8,263 dollars in my account! If you cannot take control over yourself I have no choice but to call juvenile hall! Leave now, I'll see you in two mor weeks!"

MacKenzie scream/growled out the doors. I might need for her to get suspended some more; this is amazing!

A slow song came on after MacKenzie left. I guess it was to calm everyone down after her rampage. Nikki put her arms around my neck, and my arms were on her waist. "Catwoman, as a defender of the innocent you should have taken out that criminal with your whip," I said to her.

"And as one of the three musketeers you should have fenced with her!" Nikki giggled. Once again, we were looking eye to eye. Hers were so sparkling, if she had super powers shed burn right through her mask. I did that move that they used in the movies; you know, the one where the guy twirls his girl around and dips her backwards. When I brought Nikki back up she kissed me. And I kissed her back.

And like the dorky person she was, she asked,"Did I do that?" In Steve Urkel's famous accent.