October 24 (con.)

A/N

Hey, so a few people have mentioned the character Patrick to be written in my book. And... TBH (to be honest) I had NO idea who he was(must've missed a book) until I searched up who he was. I did my research and have decided to write him into the story. You're welcome to all of you who have suggested it.

*~*~*~*

"Let go of me! Do you have any idea who my mother is!? She can get you fired faster than you can pull out a grenade! Let me go I say; LET ME GO!" Jessica yelled as she was being taken down the hall by the SWAT. It's okay. There's no need to worry. They'll let her go eventually. This is, of course, just a prank. But it's too huge a prank. I might be the cause of all these people's jobs getting taken away. I guess Patrick can agree.

He came walking down the hall in a hasty fashion. His flat ironed hair looked like it was poofing up. "Mr. SWAT man, can you not arrest my girlfriend?"

I was just about to utter words of shock, but Patrick beat me to my sentence.

"I'm sure I can confront her of her wrongs," he said. He turned around and gave me a wink. "Besides, by the unorganized way you're all moving, I can tell you weren't given this mission by your boss. Shall I call him to make sure?"

All of the SWAT team looked to each other a retreated to their helicopters. Everyone except Melissa left. Melissa looked pretty ticked. "I had that under control, frilly boy!" she shot at Patrick.

"Oh yeah? Then why does Brandon look like he might puke?" Melissa went silent. "And why would you guys leave me out of a plan of revenge? I could have tweeked this A LOT more than what you did. Everything looked spasmodic. Shame on all of you!"

Then Nikki gave me the *I told you so* face. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I owe you," I told her.

"OHHH, big time," she replied.

Melissa had to leave. Apparently, she had a code mustard seed, which meant everyone was getting a free sub sandwich at the headquarters. She ran for a helicopter and was off to get her sandwich.

Meanwhile, Jessica was curious about the little comment Patrick made earlier, the one that mentioned her being his girlfriend. He decided to sit with us at lunch, but we ate in the janitor's closet. As much as he hates MacKenzie, people still can't know he associates with us. Anyways.... Jessica followed us into the closet and was pretty much asking the same question over and over again.

"So, did you mean what you said about me being your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No. It was just to stop the chaos," he replied.

"So that means I'm not your girlfriend? It was all a hex?"

"That's literally what I just said."

"Just want to clarify things-- So I'm NOT your girlfriend?" she asked again.

"How many times do I have to explain it was all a PRANK!? Gosh, you're retarded!" He yelled so loud that people might have heard him from outside the closet. We all have him a SHHH!

"If you don't want people to know you talk to us, you better shove a sock in it!" Nikki whisper-screamed.

"Sorry, Ms. Bossy."

"So, just to be clear, Patrick's not my boyfriend?"

We all screamed, "NO!"

Gosh, Jessica's STUPID!!! 😒