October 31

A/N ~ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! No, not October 31st. January 17 is my birthday! So, yeah, happy birthday to me!!

                             *~*~*~*

Today was the dance, and may I say... Wow. The decorations were AMAZING. The food tasted nothing like it usually did during the. week. Trevor Chase sent his camera crew to catch some footage of the dance. (Yesterday, he called Nikki and asked if he could do another reality show.) Everyone's costume actually made sense. The entire dance was on FLEEK!

The only problem was that MacKenzie was there. She looked so mentally disturbed. Her eyes darted everywhere, and when someone walked up to her, her eyes would widen and she'd hiss. And as weird as that was, she wasn't supposed to come back to school until next week.

Now about the costumes....I came as one of the Three Musketeers. Nikki came as Catwoman, and man did she look hot!! I mean, her Catwoman costume was EXACTLY like Halle Berry's. The tears, the whip... the everything!!! She was perfect.

The entire night seemed to have gone perfectly. I won the election of being the Pumpkin King. I guess I forgot to take my name off the ballot; though, I didn't advertise. As I came on stage, I noticed that Chloe and Zoey winked at me. (I thought so.) And Nikki was my queen. The night couldn't have gotten better... No I'm serious. I don't even think it could get worse.

MacKenzie came on stage. Yeah, this is gonna be peachy. She took the microphone from the cheerleading captain and said, "How peachy!! Little Goody Two Shoes is Pumpkin Queen!! She has a hit song and a new show. Her life is SO perfect. Not even!" She turned her attention to the camera crew. "Nikki Maxwell is pregnant!! PREGNANT!! And do you wanna know who screwed her!!!?" Everyone in the audience mumbled that it was obviously me. "No, It wasn't Brandon! It was Theo Swagmire lll!"

Um, no it wasn't....