October 20

So, yeah, I know I skipped telling you about the last four days, only because I did the same thing for the last few. There just wasn't any demonic divas trying to ruin my life.

It was just today that made me question my relationship with Nikki. Is she too protective? Well here's what happened:

As I was going to lunch, Jessica was following me from English. I had no idea until she pushed me against the lockers. and when she did push me against the lockers, shockingly, she didn't look mad.

"Hey, Jessica, how may I help you?" I managed to get out. Her elbow was in my chest.

"Oh, I just need a dying favor of you, Brandon," she replied.

"Great. Can you let me go now? This position you have me in is starting to damage my sternum!"

"Now that would just ruin the procedure of the favor!" she whined. Was she about to..... Yeah, she was. Jessica kissed me full on the lips, and I could do nothing about it, because again, her elbow was in my chest. Although, I didn't need to do anything about it.

Nikki walked by not stopping to look anywhere but straight, and she grabbed Jessica's ponytail unphased by nothing. It was like an automatic walk by. She didn't pull hard, but Nikki dragged Jessica all the way to the girls' bathroom.

Two minutes later Jessica came running out the bathroom crying and screaming. Nikki came out smiling. That-- is-- SCARIER than ALL outdoors! "What in the world did you say to her!?"

Her grin got even bigger. "I feel it's best not to say," Nikki replied.

*~*~*~*

We were sitting at the lunch table eating in an awkward silence. I thought of what Nikki said before we came to lunch. What did she say to Jessica? I couldn't take the suspicion any longer. "Nikki, what did you say to Jessica?"

"Brandon, I really don't think--" she said, cut off by me.

"Don't tell me you'd rather keep it a secret because you and I should have no secrets! What did you say to her?" I shot.

Nikki had a sly grin telling me what she said. "There will be mud on your clothes, poop on your shoes, and puke on your curtains. Worst of all, you will never see the smooth silkiness of your hair again; I will have shaved it off. Laughing hysterically with a bag of your hair in one hand and a razor in the other! And even worse: your lipstick will be gone due to the fact that all of it was wasted melting in the sun! I believe you know why you're being threatened. Say anything now, and I'll do it in front of the cheerleading squad before you can apply perfume!"

Chloe and Zoey were even in shock of what Nikki just said. I couldn't believe she was being so... so RUTHLESS! "Why would you say something like that, Nikki?" Chloe asked.

"Not being rude, or anything, but you just wouldn't understand. I don't see you with a boyfriend."

Chloe growled and stormed off. Zoey chased after her saying," You're starting to sound a lot like MacKenzie!" Then Theo and Marcus were off after them as well.

I shot Nikki a nasty look. We had just lost four friends in less than five minutes! If I know Nikki, she's never like this.... EVER! Nikki is kind, and usually she brushes off things like this, not threatens people saying she'll shave their heads! No, Nikki couldn't have said this on her own. Someone is behind this.

Who am I kidding? No one is behind this at all. Nikki threatened Jessica on her own. MacKenzie couldn't threaten Nikki at all with her being suspended and all. "Why Nikki?"

"What would you do if you saw a boy who was better looking than you kissing me all up against the lockers? You'd want to kill him, right? I wanted to kill Jessica, but I didn't want to kill her. I decided that speaking my mind instead of being out the news was the best idea," she replied, going back to eating her sandwich.

Oh... I had never really thought about it THAT way. I sat there thinking and eating my sandwich. We both went back to eating in our little, awkward silence. Gosh, Nikki Maxwell, I love you so much for your complex thinking. I hope you're always around in our old age, 'cause I'm gonna be an old idiot!

~A/N~

So... What'd you think? Is it good? If it's not, I told you I was stomped. Hey, I tried my best. Anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I know it's a little early, but just watch how fast the week will go by!

I'll try to update soon! Deuces!

🎸😎👖 Rockstarnerdypants