October 26

A/N ~ SURPRISE! I'm narrating with Nikki again!

*~*~*~*

Um... Well... Last night was interesting. No... No, interesting isn't the word... Guiltless. YES! We had NO regrets of last night until it all dawned on us. And everything dawned on me when Brandon texted me when I woke up this morning.

Brandon: So.... Yesterday, huh?

Me: Oh, so I wasn't dreaming?

Brandon: I know exactly how you feel.

I don't think he does. I mean, I love Brandon more than anyone could ever imagine, but the truth is: I feel assaulted! Not completely though. I was the one who slammed him on my bed, so it's not at all his fault.

Anywho.... Today was even worse than yesterday. Patrick decided he wanted to fall in love with me today. And Brandon decided he didn't want to be bothered anymore. So WHOOPEE for me (not):

I was just at the playground with my little sister and her friends. Brandon said he wouldn't mind having his little cousin come to play as well, so he was on his way to his cousin's. I was at the playground alone up until Patrick showed up with his little brother.

"Nikki Maxwell, what a coincidence!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, Patrick, aren't you afraid of losing your CCP reputation? I think it's best if we just.... not talk to each other," I said getting up from the bench. Shame; I was so comfortable before he got there.

"Well, I have nothing to worry about if you accept my proposal."

"Wat?" Now, I know you may say I spelled "what" wrong. I didn't. I pronounced it that way, so I spelled it that way.

"Nikki Maxwell, you are as pretty as the flowers surrounding this playground and as sweet as the perfume you wear. I would like to ask if you'd be my girlfriend, despite the problems the relationship might have."

"What about the problems I have with this? And what about Brandon? Do you ever think about the needs of others, Patrick?"

"Not necessarily, BUT if that's what it will take, I'll be glad to change for you, Nikki."

"Awww! That's so sweet, but I already have a boyfriend. And we've been through too much (such as last night) to break up now. Sorry, Patrick, but my answer is no. Hope you don't terrorize me." Okay, okay; I said that last part in my head.

"Oh, okay. Well... I guess I'm gonna have to make your decision myself."

"What do you mean make the de--" Patrick kissed me, kind of aggressively. Sheesh! I feel like Brandon on the day Jessica tried to suck him into her evil trance.

Now, when I said that Brandon didn't feel like being bothered, what did you think I meant? I can tell that something of you thought, Brandon doesn't want to be bothered with Nikki. No. Brandon didn't feel like being bothered PERIOD. He could tell that I didn't want to be bothered either. I was struggling to be released from Patrick's grasp.

As Brandon reached the park, he could see me from afar. He told his cousin to go play. Then he walked up to us. My eyes were SCREAMING for him to strangle Patrick, but he just pressure pointed him... hard.

"Patrick, c'mon. You could be better than this. You already know that wherever Nikki is, I am. Why bother trying to take her from me?" Brandon asked. Funny thing: Brandon did this special pressure point that sends people to unconsciousness, so he was speaking to a person who was asleep. Better than speaking to a corpse I guess.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course! He's just sleeping... I hope." There was a short awkward silence. "We better grab the kids."

"Yeah, I think so too," I retorted. We yelled for the kids and made a run for it. I feel bad that we had to leave Patrick's little brother alone... Poor kid. Maybe he should tell his big brother not to hit on girls who are already taken... Or stick some dog poop in his perfect hair. Either one would make me happy.

*~*~*~*

"Wanna come inside?" I asked Brandon when we reached my house. We took all of Brianna's friends back to their homes. I figured he might be exhausted from all the walking and screaming. The only person we couldnt get rid of was his little cousin, Franky.

"Yeah...Are you sure it's alright for Franky to stay? I can always take him home," Brandon replied.

"It's no problem at all, Brandon! They can stay upstairs and play while we're down here." I turned the key to walk inside, and the kids ran in like a buffalo stampede. I would have had a concussion if Brandon didn't catch me as I fell.

"No second thoughts?" he asked.

"Nope! Just dizziness."

The kids were upstairs, and for some reason I feel this might be part of me and Brandon's daily routine: we were on the couch kissing each other. It was at the most embarrassing moment as always.... Brianna and Franky came downstairs as we were kissing.

"Is now a bad time, guys?" Franky asked. The both of us jumped away from each other, mostly because Franky scared the pee out of us!

"What is it?" Brandon asked them.

"Can we have food? We're STARVING!" Brianna whined. I made sandwiches, and after, we all watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was really fun. We all kept singing along to the songs off key. It was quite a bummer to see Brandon and Franky go home. We were having such a blast! Until tomorrow I guess.