October 23

A/N ~ Who wants a twist!? Of course everyone does! Well for this very SPECIAL update, Nikki Maxwell is narrating! YAY! (Hey, I'll say it if you won't.) Hope you enjoy my twist!

*~*~*~*

I'm am fur-ree-king! Brandon had me call up my cousin who's in the CIA, and frankly, I really don't care about revenge. Sure it'd be nice to embarrass MacKenzie, but we already did that! I mean, she IS suspended for three full weeks. Heck, she's gonna miss out on the Nightmare Dance. This is way too much. And no matter how much I try to convince Brandon that it is, he always finds a way to make it sound right.

"Are you okay? You look sick," Brandon asked me.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Can't we at least TRY to reason with Jessica's father?" I asked him back.

He rolled his eyes at my statement. HURTFUL! "You tried reasoning with him before, and I almost drowned. Plus, you already called your cousin. There's no turning back now."

"Are you sure? I have Melissa on speed dial. We could always cancel. I think it's a good idea. Yeah, let's cancel!" I nervously spat. Hey, if you ever get the chance to be a coward for a good reason, take it!

"Nikki, it's gonna be alright."

"But what if it isn't? What if our plan goes awry and we end up in jail? What if Melissa loses her job because of us? I don't want that to be our fault! I'm too fragile to go to juvie! And so are you."

"What will it take to convince you to go along with this?"

"If you can make sure that no one goes to the slammer, I can do this," I replied.

"Well then let's call your cousin in the FBI to back us up."

We ALREADY have someone coming to my school from the CIA! Do we really need an FBI agent as well? This boy is NUTS!

"You can't be serious, Brandon."

"As serious as a heart attack, Nikki. As serious as a heart attack."

I completely regret worrying about this in the first place. I'm good at acting, so why didn't I act like I was completely okay with this? I'm such an idiot. I should've just smiled like a ninny and sung to myself, *Dont worry..... About a thing...... Every little thing..... Is gone be alright!*

Oh well. Anyways.... "You still owe me. And not a kiss this time."