1

Chapter 1
As soon as Lin Qingqing came out from the training room, she receive a phone call from Xiang Huayang, Xiang Huayang voice from the other end of the phone was as low and pleasant as usual:"Tomorrow will be the competition. Are you nervous?"

She was happy to receive his phone call. Lin Qingqing laughed, and her face was filled with happiness: "Not nervous. When the competition is over, remember to invite me to dinner."

Xiang Huayang seems to have some helpless smile, has always been aloof in his smile but contains a kind of doting: "Rest assured, I won't miss you." After he finished, he stopped for a moment and then said in a straight tone: "Qingqing, let's have a good talk when the competition is over."

His sudden straight tone made Lin Qingqing nervous, but she pretended to be natural and asked, "Why, what do you want to talk to me about?"

He just said: "Wait until your competition is over."

Lin Qingqing cut off a sound. She had already walked to the dormitory door. Far away she saw a person standing downstairs. Lin Qingqing recognized Liang Xin. She rushed Xiang Huayang and said: "Xin Xin has come to see me. I'll hang up first."

He was silent for a moment before he said: "Ok, good luck for your competition tomorrow."

Liang Xin came up to her. Lin Qingqing hung up the phone and greeted her with a smile. Liang Xin held a cat-like flannel doll and handed it to her. She walked over and said: "The lucky doll for you, remember hold it in your arm while sleep today and the competition will be pass tomorrow."

Lin Qingqing took it over and deliberately looked at the puppet before saying: "It doesn't look very good. I reluctantly accepted it."

Liang Xin snorted: "I think you can do it, you still have a mood to make a joke. I won't worry about your competition tomorrow, en, then I won't accompany you tomorrow."

Lin Qingqing immediately said: "No, no, you still have to accompany me. I have the confidence only when you support me." She slapped herself on the mouth and said: "My mouth is full of nonsense. This cat is cute and adorable."

Liang Xin covered his mouth and burst into laughter.

Liang Xin and Lin Qingqing are very good friends, the kind of relationship that won't blush even if they make some excessive jokes.

Liang Xin is not only her good friend but also her stepsister, but only two months older than her. In fact, at first she didn't like Liang Xin because she hated Liang Xin's mother, Liang Feifei, who was the third party in her parents' marriage. Her father and mother divorced because of her, and her mother was also hurt by Liang Feifei's intervention. Later, she was depressed and dragged her body down, and died a few years after divorcing her father.

After her parents divorced, her elder sister followed mother, she who was still in junior high school at that time, were sentenced to her father. After his father divorced, he married Liang Feifei, and Liang Xin was the daughter of Liang Feifei and her ex-husband.

At first, she looked at Liang Xin as disgusting as she looked at Liang Feifei. Later, when she saw Liang Xin being beaten by Liang Feifei, she realized that Liang Xin was also the victim of this marriage, and they were equally disgusted with this marriage. The two people who were in the same boat soon became very good friends.

Over the years, the two supported each other and encouraged each other in a family that did not look like home. In addition, the two learned music from an early age, so they had a lot of common topics. Later, the two were admitted to the same conservatory of music.

Because she has the same hobbies and is a family, she and Liang Xin will always have endless topics to talk about. She is also the closest person to her besides her mother and elder sister.