54

When Lin got up the next day, Lin Zhenzhen was no longer in bed. She drank too much yesterday, and now she still has some pain. He sat up, just as Lin Zhenzhen came in with a tray and saw him wake up and said: "You wake up just right, I ate porridge, you can drink a little."

Advertisement

Ad

She put the tray on the bedside table and put the porridge out of the tray. It is a very bad millet porridge, which is very suitable for hangover people to raise stomach. Did she go to give him porridge when she got up early in the morning? The key to such a virtuous woman is that she is still in her heart. Wu Qi thinks that his family may be a sacred grave and burns him so that he can marry such a woman.

Lin Zhenzhen took the porridge to him, and Wu Qi took a drink. The millet porridge was soft and rotten. Drinking into the stomach eased his hangover.

"When you have finished drinking, put the bowl on the bedside table. I will come in and clean up."

When she finished, she was going out. Wu started to call her: "You should wait a minute."

"Any thing else?"

"sit."

Wu Qi gestured to the position next to him. Lin Zhenzhen went to the bed and sat down. Waiting for him to talk, Wu Qi took another porridge and said, "Is it painful?"

Lin Zhenzhen did not respond, "What?"

Advertisement

Wu started to sweep her with her eyes. Lin Zhenzhen understood what he was saying. Her face was red and she sighed slightly: "Yes... well." She was somewhat dissatisfied when she thought about yesterday, but she was embarrassed to look up. Looking at him, she lowered her head and complained: "You were really yesterday, my sister, they slept next door to us, and you made such a big move."

Last night, I really drank too much. Wu Qi also knew that she was out of control. "Sorry." He put the bowl down and asked her: "Have your sister's family left?"

"I left early in the morning."

She said that he suddenly took her hand and pulled her forward. Lin Zhenzhen was unprepared and pulled him on him. Wu began to hold her hands and said: "Nobody next door is not afraid of moving. Already?"

"..."

Lin Zhenzhen reacted to what he meant. When she thought about the last night, she became more embarrassed and said: "Don't mess in the daytime."

Wu Qi raised her chin and bowed her head. Lin Zhenzhen was afraid that he would really come in chaos. He was busy at the beginning and hid him. "Don't come!" Her voice had already brought anger.

Advertisement

"Just take a bite."

Lin Zhenzhen: "..."

Lin Zhenzheng believed him and gave up the struggle. Wu Qi bowed his head and kissed him. He said that he did it. He only let go and let go.

"I have to go to the team."

Lin Zhenzhen thought that time was not early, she would get up from him, and she would pick up the clothes she had put out last night, and Wu Qi put it on. Lin Zhenzhen handed him the belt and his gun.

The action is very natural and natural. It is really like a wife who has been married for a long time to take care of her husband.

Wu Qi’s heart softened at once, and he packed up but he was not willing to go. He pulled her into his arms and held it. Lin Zhenzhen did not know why, he asked: “Is it not going to leave?”