6

She Become Sweet and Cuddly : Chapter 06

Today daily chapter~

Chapter 6

Just then, only a cry was heard from outside: "The police are coming!"

Everybody just woke up like a dream. They saw a group of policemen pushing the door and coming in. The waiter behind them pointed to several people at the table and said: "They are the ones who made the trouble."

One of the policemen head by him said: "Let's all catch up and find out about the situation."

Several people led by Long-ge were taken out. Lin Qingqing heard the man's magnetic voice behind him: "Miss Lin, are you all right?"

The suffocating feeling of evil in him has disappeared. Lin Qingqing recovered and shook his head: "I'm fine," thinking what he had done just now. Lin Qingqing added: "Thank you, Mr. Yi."

"Miss Lin is too polite."

As soon as Yi Zeyan's voice fell, a waiter rushed in and said to Lin Qingqing: "Qingqing, it's your turn to be asked."

Lin Qingqing rushed to Yi Zeyan and said: "I'm sorry, Mr. Yi. I didn't expect this to happen. Excuse me for a moment. Please tell Xiao Yuan for me."

Yi Zeyan, however, laughed and said very openly: "It doesn't matter."

He still looked so decent, the kind of well-born nobleman, different from the evil and terrible man just now.

But Lin Qingqing didn't have time to think about it, and left with the waiter.

Although it was Long-ge who made trouble first, but Lin Qingqing hits the person is true, she still had to compensate for the medical expenses, she still had to apologize.

When Lin Qingqing and Lin Zhenzhen went to the hospital to apologize to Long-ge, she still couldn't believe that she had just hit people with wine bottles. Why did she do it so naturally? She rarely flush with anger to other people, let alone fight.

At the moment Long-ge was lying in the hospital ward, his wound had been bandaged, his attending doctor came to tell him about his condition, when Long-ge heard that he was only suffering from skin injury, he rushed to the doctor and said: "Doctor, please write down my injury more seriously, it is better to have a cerebral concussion or something."

The doctor wrote expressionlessly on the injury report, saying in a business tone: "I can only write what the wound is like. I can't fake it."

Long-ge immediately winked at the short-haired woman who looked after him, and the woman stuffed a pile of money into the doctor's bag and told him: "Trouble you, doctor."

But the doctor did not look, directly threw the money to her, he frowned, can see that he is not in a good mood, his voice became colder: "Sorry, doctors are not allowed to accept red envelopes."

The short-haired woman felt unlucky and gave a low curse, swearing at the man for not knowing how to appreciate favors.

It was at this time that Lin Qingqing and her elder sister came in. The ward was a single ward, in which Long-ge was a patient. The younger brothers around him did not know where they had gone, and only the short-haired woman accompanied him. In addition, there is a doctor in a white coat in the ward.

Along the way, Lin Qingqing had thought about how to apologize, but she was completely stunned when she saw the doctor.

He was tall, a little thin, and clean-looking, with a pair of glasses, which made his straight face a little more serious.