51

Lin Zhenzhen felt that the rhythm of the heartbeat began to mess up, and the room seemed to inject a hot and humid air all at once, and it felt like a heat wave.

She could not find a word to answer him at one time.

Advertisement

Ad

"I... I want to think about it."

He is very simple. "Well, I will give you time to think about it, but I don't want you to think too long."

She nodded awkwardly. "I will be fine tomorrow."

"Ok."

He nodded and continued to eat. Lin Zhenzhen stood still for a while before she reacted. She should leave, until she walked out of the hospital and sat in the car. Lin Zhenzhen was still dizzy.

After so many years, he is still so direct, directly to the time when she is not prepared for her.

Then suddenly said that you want to be together.

After sitting in the car for a long time, she started to leave the car.

After she left the ward, Wu Qi silently put down the chopsticks. He had already eaten something, and he did not want to eat turtle soup. He just wanted to see her and wanted to talk to her. Don't look at the words that he just said so easily, but he also considered it for a long time. After a long time, he was prepared to speak.

Really... it’s not easy.

Advertisement

He breathed a sigh of relief while sitting on the bed, inadvertently picking up her cell phone and putting it on the table.

This woman, she even forgot her mobile phone.

She forgot to bring her mobile phone. What if she thought about contacting him? He immediately called a brother to come, he asked the brother to send him to the restaurant, he wanted to personally return the phone to her.

On the way back, Lin Zhenzhen always thought about Wu Qi’s words and thought that he had said the same thing a few years ago.

At that time, Qingqing had just suffered a change. She couldn’t help her heart, but she could do nothing. On that day, she ran to Xianghai City to have a big fight with Lin Peng and others. She asked Lin Peng for a large sum of money. Lin Peng did not give She threatened him that she would make his derailed scandals public, and that he was innocent all day.

She did not expect that she would always be so crazy. Later, she got the money, but she still felt very powerless. She felt that she was very useless. In addition to asking Lin Peng for money, she couldn't do anything, and she even blamed herself. She did not protect her sister as a sister.

Advertisement

After returning to the North City, she did not go home immediately. She ran under a bridge and cried in the bridge hole. She was helpless, very self-blaming, heartbroken for her sister, and embarrassed for her weakness.

Not afraid to cry in front of her sister, afraid to give her pressure, but also afraid to show her a weak side, worried that her sister felt that she could not protect her, so she could only secretly hide and cry.

Crying and crying, she saw a personal shadow on the riverside, she quickly saw it, it was a skeleton, and this is not wearing pants.

At this time, the sky outside was dark, and she was alone in the dark and wet bridge. She saw the cockroach coming to her, she was a little scared, and hurriedly wiped her tears and went to the bridge. The back of the cockroach also followed her. The steps under her feet became more and more flustered and she did not notice that someone was coming in front of me and slammed into the chest of the coming person.