12

She Become Sweet and Cuddly : Chapter 12

Today daily chapter~

Chapter 12

Lin Qingqing felt that his eyes were a little strange, he looked straight at her, as if he had encountered something strange.

Lin Qingqing did not know for a moment whether to keep smiling or not.

However, his abnormality did not last long. He slightly lowered his head and coughed softly. She saw him clench his hand and relax, then clench it again, but when he spoke again, his tone was natural and calm: "You're welcome."

"After eating, I'll take you somewhere." He added another sentence.

"Where to?"

"You'll know when you go."

Yi Zeyan brought her to the Xinjian district, here is the technology center of Beicheng, many companies have built here.

The two entered an office building and went up to the fifth floor. Once they got off the elevator, Lin Qingqing saw the words "Qingqing Studio" written on the opposite facade.

She was wondering, Yi Zeyan let the staff of the following property company open the door of the studio, and Lin Qingqing was shocked when she entered.

This is a music studio with complete facilities, recording studio, performance room, tuning room and so on.

"This is......" Lin Qingqing asked with astonishment.

Yi Zeyan said: "It's prepared for you."

Lin Qingqing: "......"

Lin Qingqing looked at it one by one, she found that the equipment inside was very advanced, very new, and had not been used. She also found that the glass in the recording studio had been smashed. Lin Qingqing wondered: "Why is this glass broken?"

Yi Zeyan looked at the broken glass did not speak, she did not know what he think, his face is a little dim, Lin Qingqing tried to ask: "It is not smashed by me, is it?"

He turned to look at her, opened his mouth and said nothing.

Lin Qingqing: "......"

Did she really smashed it?

So this studio should have been prepared by him before. He specially prepared it for her, but she smashed it?

Why did she smash it?

Lin Qingqing thought that he had told her that she hated him.

Lin Qingqing stole a glance at him, he was looking at the glass, he looked as if he had been shrouded in something, it seemed a little vague and gave people a deep and unfathomable feeling.

"I don't want you to give up music, even if you can't sing."

He said suddenly, as if talking to himself.

Lin Qingqing was stunned when she heard this, she thought of what the child had said to her last night, he said that he did not want her to be unhappy, nor did his father want her to be unhappy.

No matter how they got together in the first place, from many aspects, although this person's aura gives a sense of distance that cannot be approached, he is also a considerate husband for her, what's more, Yi Zeyan is impeccable both in terms of appearance and economic conditions. She really doesn't understand why she hates him.