46

He just stood there as if he had been settled, and he found the sound for a long time. "Thinking... got up?"

"Well, I remembered it."

Advertisement

Ad

She felt that he seemed to be nervous. He subconsciously grabbed the middle seam on the side of the trousers, grabbed it, then released it, but his eyes were still on her face, and asked in a hoarse, cautious tone: "I remembered ...I want to be with my children?"

His nervous and cautious look made her feel bad. She didn't even dare to look at him. She turned to the beginning and wiped her tears and said: "I heard my sister say that you wanted to get divorced before."

"No!" He almost denied it in an instant. "No divorce! I am not divorced!"

So the rational and calm man is now such a panic denial, she only feels too irritating, she picked up Xiaoyuan and said: "Time is not early, I want to take Obuchi to sleep."

She hugged Obuchi into the room, and she lay beside him and fell asleep.

Ogawa looked at her with big eyes and kept staring.

"Hurry up."

"Does mom really think about it?"

"Think of it." She kissed his cheek. "Mom won't leave Obuchi, don't worry."

"I have never left?"

"I have never left."

Advertisement

He finally let go of his heart, and the armpit fell asleep in her arms.

Lin Qingqing carefully got out of bed and saw Yi Zeyan standing at the door as soon as he opened the door. When he saw her coming out, he opened his mouth, but he said nothing.

Lin Qingqing went to the room, he followed him in, the room was quiet, and no one spoke at the time.

"I am with the child... is it still?" He repeated again.

A feeling of sourness came up, and Lin Qingqing was so sad that he wanted to cry. Lin Qingqing took a deep breath, and she turned and took his hand and squeezed a smile on her face and said: "How silly you are, how can I not want you."

Looking at her holding his hand, he asked again: "I remembered... Don't you think I am sick?"

"You make me feel sick and easy."

"stay away from me."

She remembered the words that had been said to him that hurt him, and the tears finally couldn’t help but burst out.

Advertisement

"I'm sorry, sorry Yi Zeyan." She picked up his hand and kissed him deeply. She slowly calmed herself down and said to him: "Do you know? I actually liked you very early. I probably have a good impression on you when I was pregnant with Xiaoyuan for more than six months. Our first sight was really bad. I thought I would always care, and then I didn’t know it. I found that I thought about it with you. I didn't reject it that night, even after I was born Xiaoyuan, I didn't want to stay with you and live with you. But then something happened, my mother took Obuchi away, she told me that I don't deserve it. On you, some things that I have experienced before have caused my personality and three views to change. Coupled with the child being robbed and the mother’s mean words, I am even more inferior, inferior to the limit, I just want to escape, escape. Your good, escape your tenderness, escape the world that has you. I cast a cage in my heart, I thought I would not go out for a lifetime. But then there was a fool who ignored my resistance, regardless of my injury, hard Born Come, the high wall can not stop him, not only that, but I also robbed it. I remember that time I went to Xueshan to travel? I went for a long time, actually I have already understood from that time. I want to stay with you, but then I haven't had time to tell you that God gave me a joke. I was hurt, lost my memory, and forgot everything."