26

Chapter 26

When it was bedtime, Lin Qingqing and Yi Zeyan entered the room together. Although she tried to act natural, she was still a little nervous as she entered and closed the door.

Lin Qingqing comforted herself. It didn't matter. It was always like this when facing male gods. She will get used to it later.

Her things have been moved into Yi Zeyan's very big room. Before, the whole room seemed empty and sparsely decorated. In short, it wasn’t much, but when her things came in, Yi Zeyan suddenly felt that the empty place was filled up in an instant and was very satisfied after seeing it.

He noticed an invitation on the table and asked her: "This is?"

This was the invitation letter she received before leaving work. Liu Wen had sent to her: "MK sent it 

to invite my team to their company's charity dinner."

Something like that just happened that day, yet Liu Wen immediately sent the invitation letter. This gesture proved the sincerity of Liu Wen's apology.

Charity dinner? Unfortunately, he also received an invitation but he didn’t intend to go to such a small occasion, so he felt that there was no need to tell her.

He looked at her with his hands in his pockets and asked: "Have you gotten used to sleeping with me?"

Today, he wore a dark blue shirt over trousers with black and white stripes. He was dressed very formally and it highlighted his mature and steady masculine charm to the extreme.

He looked so unusual that she dared not look at him anymore. Instead, she rubbed the corners of her clothes nervously and said: "It's all right."

He sauntered over to the bed and sat down, then held out his hand to her. Lin Qingqing released a taut breath and reached a hand out. In an instant, he pulled her hard into his lap.

He hugged her in his arms and smiled: "You can only sleep with me for the rest of your life. You need to get used to it even if you are not."

It was a bit overbearing, but it inexplicably excited her.

Lin Qingqing found that she could do nothing at that time. His arms were simply intoxicating, so she simply nestled in them, basked in his scent and listened to his rhythmic heartbeat. She was so close that she inadvertently looked up and saw a scar on the back of his head near his ear. She couldn't help reaching out and touching it, and suddenly she felt his body stiffen. Yet, he didn’t shy away from her touch. 

"Why is there a scar here?"

"Isn't it normal for men to have scars?"

"……"

Lin Qingqing remembered that she had seen □□ the appearance of his body. He did have many scars.

She didn’t ask again, and it became so quiet that his heartbeat sounded so clear, so close, surrounded by his smell that ambiguous and warm.

He suddenly raised her chin, lowered his head and began to kiss her, but not as rough as the previous two. This time the kiss was very gentle, leaving behind a feeling of lingering affection.

This kind of kiss mad people's hearts tremble and Lin Qingqing felt that her mind was blank the moment he kissed her.

He was gentle to death that she felt that her soul was about to be sucked away by him.

Why is there such a gentle and charming man? Lin Qingqing really wanted to strip away all of his clothes and put him under her body. However, her body had now become so soft that she could do nothing. (T/N: Lol, LQQ mind is so dirty >_< E/N: Lmao, this is what you call the “Yi Zeyan Effect” ( ̄ω ̄) )