2

Chapter 2

Lin Qingqing has been completely overwhelmed. She was pulled in by Lin Zhenzhen in a muddleheaded way and was casually put on a down jacket by Lin Zhenzhen. Then Lin Zhenzhen stuffed her into the car. She said she would take her to the hospital for examination.

"How could that be? How come it year 2018? No, no, it must be a dream." She muttered to herself and slapped her cheek with her hands but she could clearly feel the pain of slapping her hand on her face.

Lin Qingqing suddenly thought of something and asked: "Sister, what's happen with my voice?"

Lin Zhenzhen said: "Five years ago, before you went to the competition, you bought a cup of boba milk tea to drink. There was a piece of glass residue in the boba milk tea. You drank the glass together with pearls. The glass cut your throat. Later, the wound was not properly treated and became inflamed, affecting the vocal cords."

Lin Qingqing was like being strike by thunder, she lost her soul, it took a long time for her to say: "So, I finally failed to take part in the competition?"

Lin Zhenzhen nodded.

It's terrible. Why it can be like this? Five years ago, there was no such possibility in the path she had planned for herself.

She was born with a good voice, loved singing since childhood, and also had a talent for music, so her parent focused on her music from a very young age.

She can play many kinds of musical instruments, except strings, which can only play guitar. In university, she was admitted to the best conservatory of music, because of her talent and hard work, she performed very well in the school.

Everyone thought that she would be the most promising one in the future, even she felt that way.

She will become the best singer in the country. She will stand in front of people with radiant light and sing in a heavenly voice at the venue of ten thousand people.

This is her dream. Since childhood, she has been working hard to realize her dreams. She firmly believes that she can achieve it because of her talent and hard work, she can do it!

But why would her voice ruined? This is what she cherishes most, her voice is very pleasant, that is her pride. She loved singing from an early age and was obsessed with music. If her voice was destroyed, her soul would be almost destroyed.

"Can it be cured, sister, can my voice be cured?" She cried and her heart broken.

Lin Zhenzhen glanced at her, her face was full of tears, even though she was really out of shape all these years, but now she is so helpless and pitiful, Lin Zhenzhen is very distressed, she does not know how to answer her, no matter which answer is cruel to her.

Lin Qingqing cried even more and broken heart at the sight of this.

Lin Zhenzhen took her to the nearest hospital. Lin Qingqing looked listless because of her voice. She was taken by a nurse for various examinations just like a klutz. Finally, the doctor came to the conclusion that: "Judging from the preliminary results, she should have selective amnesia caused by functional reasons."

Lin Zhenzhen looked solemn when she heard this. She asked hurriedly: "Can she still remember?"

The doctor said: "This is not clear, maybe she can remember it, maybe she can't remember it all all."

Lin Zhenzhen took her out of the doctor's office after hearing the result for a while. Unlike Lin Zhenzhen's solemn face, Lin Qingqing was like a klutz all the way. What kind of amnesia is nothing compared with his voice destroyed.