40

Angry, hateful, she wants to shout loudly.

"Qingqing, Qingqing, listen to me." Xiang Huayang stepped closer to her.

She stepped back to avoid him, and the dreamy boyfriend looked so ugly and dirty at the moment. "You go away! Roll, don't approach me!"

She is very excited.

To Huayang really stopped.

At this time, Lin Qingqing's cell phone rang. She took out her cell phone and her fingers were shaking. The phone was called by her sister. She said that Lin Peng and Liang Feifei came to see her and asked her where she was and when she would go back.

Lin Qingqing hangs up the phone. She walks to Liang Xin and pulls her hand and walks forward. She often exercises and has great strength. Liang Xin has no way to resist. She hit a car and returned to the Peace Hotel, Lin Penghe. Liang Feifei is really there.

She rushed in and the three of them didn't know what happened. Lin Qingqing then loosened Liang Xin's hand and rushed to the three people: "Do you know where my good step sister took me yesterday? She put I was drunk, gave me medicine, and made me go to bed with a strange man. This way, she even secretly carried me and my boyfriend."

She is so helpless, she doesn't know what to do, she urgently needs someone close to her to take care of her, she needs to be comforted.

However, Liang Xin heard her words but she did not panic. She even shed two tears. The grievance said: "Yesterday, I also saw you in a bad mood before I took you out. I know you are drunk and have to drive me. Go, and say that you have a good friend to come to see you. I am still angry, I am your best friend, who can be better than me, but I did not expect you to go to bed with your friends. But I have to bite me back."

Lin Qingqing was so anxious that she had experienced too many things overnight. She felt that she was about to lose her mind. "You gave me medicine. It is the message you sent to my netizen with my mobile phone. It is you!"

Lin Peng's gaze looked at Lin Qingqing's face and looked at Liang Xin's face. "What exactly are you doing?"

Liang Xin wiped his tears, not to mention how much he was wronged. "I don't know what happened. She came to me early in the morning. It's not mine. I don't know anything. As for Huayang, I was also deceived. I told Huayang that he didn't like Qingqing. I was about to break up with her. I was not as smart as Qingqing. I was cheated in a few words. To be fair, I am also a victim."

Lin Qingqing didn't think she had the ability to reverse the black and white. She was so trembled and shouted: "How could I still get news with others when I was drunk yesterday? And I just heard you and talk to Huayang. You were not like this at the time!"

Liang Xin did not speak, just cried.

Liang Feifei looked worried at Lin Qingqing, and Chong Linpeng said: "I think Qingqing is probably too much stimulation recently. Should we ask her to find a doctor?"

Lin Qingqing knows what she meant. She angered: "Let's shut up! I am sober, I know what I am talking about."

Lin Zhenzhen couldn't stand it anymore. She stepped forward to support Lin Qingqing. Chong Linpeng said: "In any case, Qing Qing is your daughter. I believe what she said, you have to give her a confession as a father."

Lin Peng has a cold voice: "What do you want to confess? I think she is unreasonable to go crazy, can't sing, what's wrong? Is there any money in the house? You can't afford it for a lifetime, you have to make it so ugly. Say it is not afraid of jokes?"

"You don't believe me?!" Lin Qingqing couldn't believe it.

I don't know if Lin Qingqing's eyes are red, Lin Peng said in a soft tone: "We are a family, and the family should be happy and happy. You can't make trouble, but don't make too much. What kind of thing to Huayang, this kind of person who is going to be a slap in the face, don't want to, don't make it so ugly for an outsider and your sister Axin."